This is a meditative spread

tao51

This is a five card spread. This is a spread to assist meditation on a concept or a situation. The cards form an uppercase H. First, the center card is placed. This is to describe the situation or concept. The top right card is placed next. This is the past influence. Third, the upper left card is placed. This represents the present influence. Next, the lower right card is placed. This represnts the obstacles to the development of the concept or situation. The last card placed is the lower left card. This represents the final result, the final developent, concept closure. This is more useful to me in personal readings. I have used it with business related readings. Sometimes it serves to clarify another reading.--Tao

Alissa

(Spread clarification help)

Card 1 - This is to describe the situation or concept.
Card 2 - This is the past influence.
Card 3 - This represents the present influence.
Card 4 - This represnts the obstacles to the development of the concept or situation.
Card 5 - This represents the final result, the final developent, concept closure.

StoneMan

I do like this spread very much.

My direction of approach for the tarot is as a tool for the divination of the probably future, if such and such and action is to be performed, in order to discover the nature of the outcome. Hence I used it as a tool for discovering the outcomes of various cerimonial magick rituals, so I do not inadvertantly turn what something that I desired to be a good action turn out to have a bad end.
I shall indeed add this spread to my options for this purpose.

Thanks,

StoneMan.

Blondus

Thank You

Thank you for this great spread.

It solved my present emotional puzzle in truly great way.