This is amazing!

Katmah

I just bought the Transference healing animal deck, and not 5 minutes after i got it i saw a friend and sat down to look at my new deck. as i was flicking through the cards my friend was rummaging through her bag when a little spider ran out. at the same time i had just turned over the spider card, i believe it was a message for her and i read it. i had done a tarot reading for this friend about 2 weeks before and the spider card was very simular to the readings meaning.
has any one experienced anything like that?

mystic mal

Synchronicities are amazing are'nt they? My daughter was downloading eagle sounds to put on a DVD she was making and lo and behold one was circling her house half and hour after.It must have been a mating call.

Eddie

synchronicities are wonderful. I believe them to be messages, something or someone whats to get our attention

Grizabella

mystic mal said:
Synchronicities are amazing are'nt they? My daughter was downloading eagle sounds to put on a DVD she was making and lo and behold one was circling her house half and hour after.It must have been a mating call.

Or maybe it was a buzzard. Buzzards will run eagles off if they see them. I don't know why, but they do it all the time here. A buzzard might have heard it and decided to send the eagle packing. :)

mystic mal

Yes, my son in law reckoned it was a buzzard too so I think you are right,but being as they have never seen either before it was a great sight and a real synchronicity.

6 Haunted Days

Serpendipity is one of my very most favourite things about this life :)

I particularly love the word happenstance too.

SunChariot

Often. The cards make us more aware of symbolism. The more we work with them the more we become sensitive to the symbolism all around us. Sooner or later that extends to the symbolism in your everyday life all around you.

It's my firm opinion that life is always full of symbolism, signs if you will, that are there to guide us on our path. But our society is not one that believes in that. We are, most of us, taught not to pay attention and to label these signs as mere coincidence. Once you start to realize they are real, you see how many of them are all around you and in which direction they are trying to steer your life. I often get signs from books, TV commercials (of all things, LOL)...and in almost any other shape and form.

Babs

Aladdin

Coincidences :-

Sun Chariot,
Yes i think you are so right on what you have written. With the benefit (?) of middle age i can look back at various events with the now obvious realisation that certain things were meant to unfold only in a certain way.
The only thing i could ever have admitted to having in common with Margaret Thatcher for instance, was being steered by a series of collisions - without comprehending why at the time - unfoldings never seem obvious immediately !

SunChariot

So true. Hey I am middle-aged too, and at this age you can look back and see that nothing in my life happened without a good reason. When I look back even the worst things in my life put me in a place now that I would not have been in now if they had not taken place. And because of them I am now in a better place than I would otherwise have been.

If that makes sense. LOL

But I have learnt to be grateful for all that happens and to trust in the greater wisdom behind it all.

Babs