Thoth is cut- now what?

thinbuddha

So, several months ago, I cut the borders off of my large Thoth deck. Beautiful! Wouldn't change a thing. I encourage anyone who hasn't done this to take the plunge, but........

Now that it is cut, it no longer fits snugly into the mean green box it came with. So what I did was to cut the box down and reshape it to fit the new size. Problem is that the box is comming to pieces- slowly but surely.... So where are you keeping your trimmed thoth?

brenmck

thinbuddha said:
So where are you keeping your trimmed thoth?

Never fear, TB - we'll soon be seeing scans of "Thoth Totes."

inanna_tarot

We will?!

Where did you learn of this sort of information? hehe.

*meditates in the garden on the wisdom of a cut thoth tote* hehe

Sezo
x

brenmck

inanna_tarot said:
We will?! Where did you learn of this sort of information?

Just a hunch, Sezo - watch for a run on gargoyle hides at Marshall Fields. ;)

~B~

catlin

Hi TB,
Fulgour has a trick to use that modgepodge stuff to make boxes sturdier, maybe this will help you with your box.

I keep my trimmed decks in baggies.

.traveller.

This is a little late since you already cut your box, but you could have put a cardboard liner into the original box. That would have taken care of the extra space.

Edge

thinbuddha said:
So, several months ago, I cut the borders off of my large Thoth deck. Beautiful! Wouldn't change a thing. I encourage anyone who hasn't done this to take the plunge, but........

Now that it is cut, it no longer fits snugly into the mean green box it came with. So what I did was to cut the box down and reshape it to fit the new size. Problem is that the box is comming to pieces- slowly but surely.... So where are you keeping your trimmed thoth?

I guess I'm missing something, can't understand why you felt the need to cut the borders.. but glad your happy with the outcome. If I cut mine, I fear it would turn out terribly.