🎈🎈🎈Three Cancerian birthday readings 🎈🎈🎈

samantha

🎈🎈🎈Three Cancerian birthday readings 🎈🎈🎈

Hooray, it's that time of the year again ! 🎈

🍾🍾🍾🍾Happy Birthday fellow Cancerians ! Hope you had/have a really great day. 🍾🍾🍾🍾

Please leave your birthday date (July 2 etc) and a short non yes/no question with a little back information.
Don't ask something you've just asked another reader and don't be abrupt...

I'll be using my old Chinese playing cards for this. Sometimes they yield a lot of information, sometimes less. I'll do these over the next few days, so if your concern is pressing better to ask someone else.

πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚

Leila_selda

think

Happy birthday Samantha! :party::party::party:

samantha

Hi sounds like fun :)

My birthdate is 10 august 1988

I dont have a specific question in mind. Im just curious what kind of a message your cards have in store for me :)

Hello Leila. This was for people born under the sign of Cancer (June 21- July 20 or is thar 22 I never quite remember :D) who, like me, are celebrating their birthday in the next few weeks.
I'd rather stick to them for the time being.

If you'd like a reading closer to your own bday then I can do so then but I would need a question/focus. Send me a pm nearer that time if you are still interested. Thanks.

samantha

Happy birthday Samantha! :party::party::party:

Thankyou Think ! It's this Wednesday, but I still can't figure out what I want to do - mid week is not inspiring ! I think this will be a dress down birthday this year ; jeans and a (more) rural setting. Perhaps abit of seafood and a cappuccino by the beach (still off the wine ....!)

Leila_selda

ohh im sorry i read it all wrong :p

Happy prebirthday wish for you :) and i will then pm you by that time ;)
Hello Leila. This was for people born under the sign of Cancer (June 21- July 20 or is thar 22 I never quite remember :D) who, like me, are celebrating their birthday in the next few weeks.
I'd rather stick to them for the time being.

If you'd like a reading closer to your own bday then I can do so then but I would need a question/focus. Send me a pm nearer that time if you are still interested. Thanks.

samantha

No problem Leila. I'll look out for your pm later (actually you share a birthday with my SO and best friend !)

think

Thankyou Think ! It's this Wednesday, but I still can't figure out what I want to do - mid week is not inspiring ! I think this will be a dress down birthday this year ; jeans and a (more) rural setting. Perhaps abit of seafood and a cappuccino by the beach (still off the wine ....!)

Hmm, midweek birthday. Nothing for it other than to celebrate the whole week, a birthday week! and two weekends.

Sounds perfect! No wine tho, boo!

Leila_selda

Oh really what a nice coincidence :) lol. So you like leo's :p Im looking forward to your reading by that time :)
No problem Leila. I'll look out for your pm later (actually you share a birthday with my SO and best friend !)