Three cards draw...........

ranibhalla

Hi every body,
Cards for today are.
The High priestess,2of cups, 7of cups.
I use Rider Waite deck.

Here the high priestess suggests for keeping the balance between inner the two polarites,deep knowlege and psychic and artistic abilities at the subconscious level.
And other twp cards are again emotional security love affection in relationships and last card says all that gliters is not gold.Be careful from the decits.

But if we have to put into the answers like :Will i buy a house ? how will my health? Shall i start a new business? When will i go abroad? How can we give the answers to differnt questions on the same cards?

Plz . Guide and help.
Ranie.

willowfox

ranibhalla said:
But if we have to put into the answers like :Will i buy a house ? how will my health? Shall i start a new business? When will i go abroad? How can we give the answers to different questions on the same cards?

Plz . Guide and help.
Ranie.

Each question is different and separate, and therefore require that you shuffle and draw again for each separate question.

Each question is unique unto itself.

ranibhalla

question..........

Thanx for your guidance which i have understood.
But i wanted to ask if these cards r there and i want to ask will i buy a house?
then how will i answer to this question.? With the high priestess ,2 of cups and 7 of cups.

Ranie.

starrystarrynight

My suggestions...

If you drew those three cards as an overview to all the questions you have swirling in your mind, the Universe is probably telling you that nothing is going to happen quickly (all three cards are water cards--passive and slow-moving.) On top of that, the High Priestess may be telling you that there are things you have yet to learn before any of those situations are possible, while the Seven of Cups reminds you that some of those things are likely not even possible or realistic with the energy surrounding you presently.

The Two of Cups is the center card, and this says (to me--in light of your questions) that in order for you to accomplish any of the dreams you have, you have to move them forward from the Ace potential to the Two union: in other words from the dream stage to a more tangible union of dream and action (the Two of Cups.) Still, the Seven of Cups appears after the Two, so this may hold you back. You keep thinking about all the possibilities before you, but you find it difficult to move past the dream stage to making things happen. And those things are amplified by virtue of the fact that these are Cups cards and not the more active Wands or Swords or the more realistic/sensible Pentacles.

At least, I think this is a possible interpretation to your cards...but overall, I do agree with Willowfox that each question deserves its own draw and will be more clear if you separate them.

ranibhalla

Thanx.........

Thanks SSN for your guidance which is an enlightening for me.
Ranie.

willowfox

ranibhalla said:
Thanx for your guidance which i have understood.
But i wanted to ask if these cards r there and i want to ask will i buy a house?
then how will i answer to this question.? With the high priestess ,2 of cups and 7 of cups.

Ranie.

Look at High Priestess, she isn't going anywhere, she just continues to watch for that house to appear, 2 cups but 7 cups shows that there are so many lovely houses out there, so you can never make your mind up.

7 lovely dresses but you only have the money for one, but which one, in the end none are purchased.

ranibhalla

Re........

Hi Starry Cups cards are happy cards (if you attain some thing you desired for , you feel happy like buy a house ) and cards indicate that a house will be bought.But these are emotional cards. You need to have money to buy.
No money card was there.
Rani

hukes

Ranie,

I reproduced your spread using a Tarot de Marseille. For the question "Will I buy a house?" I got the answer 'yes, but do your research before buying anything and go first for a small house, so you have money left to furnish it and to put it nice'. :)

I think that any combination of cards will always have a correct interpretation depending on the context of the question and how much you know about it (the context), it is the job of the reader to find that correct interpretation. The question about buying a house had no extra background information, that is why I got a simplistic answer. :)

ranibhalla

Thanks hukes for the insight for the prediction .