Three of cups as advice

sensitivemuse

I just did a simple "what's in store for me" spread that I do everyday

One of the cards was five of wands (joy...that almost always says I'm about to fight with someone)

So I asked for advice and I got:

The moon - which for me means to go with my gut feelings (easier said than done)
Knight of Wands - which for me means to jump in and do it (probably goes hand in hand with the moon feeling my intuition card)

Then I get three of cups. This has me stumped. Does this mean I get others involved? or?

any thoughts?

Amanda

One of the cards was five of wands (joy...that almost always says I'm about to fight with someone)

I got it as my daily card on Thursday and all I had to do was stand my ground with someone. Nothing negative happened; the other person involved backed off. It was a minor situation with a person that has a bit of a challenging personality, and I simply held my own ground so that she did not proceed to trample all over it.

The moon - which for me means to go with my gut feelings (easier said than done)
Knight of Wands - which for me means to jump in and do it (probably goes hand in hand with the moon feeling my intuition card)

Then I get three of cups. This has me stumped. Does this mean I get others involved? or?

any thoughts?

These cards seem to be speaking of being social and joining with others, which the 5 of Wands can be about - games, dancing, etc. - things that may not have a serious point or end-goal; simply doing them for exercise, for fun, etc.

Your Knight is the most active, but seems to be getting lost between these Major and Minor water cards. Do you not want to invite others over for some reason? Are you unsure of what you could go out and do with others? It seems like the Knight finds others (3) difficult and doesn't want to bring them back to his house in the Moon, which can be like a private space or private sanctuary... likewise, he seems uncertain (Moon) about the alternative of what he would go out and do (Knight) with others (3)...

Just some thoughts, hope it helps!

Qofcups

any thoughts?
5 of wands, definitely conflict.

Advice: The knight of wands is going to try and provoke you and perhaps even gaslight you. Purposefully being dishonest to try and instigate a reaction from you (moon often means being gaslighted in my experience). The three of cups is telling you not to take the bait. Smile and focus on staying joyful. Don't let their pathetic attempts to pick a fight get you down.

sensitivemuse

I got it as my daily card on Thursday and all I had to do was stand my ground with someone. Nothing negative happened; the other person involved backed off. It was a minor situation with a person that has a bit of a challenging personality, and I simply held my own ground so that she did not proceed to trample all over it.

These cards seem to be speaking of being social and joining with others, which the 5 of Wands can be about - games, dancing, etc. - things that may not have a serious point or end-goal; simply doing them for exercise, for fun, etc.

Your Knight is the most active, but seems to be getting lost between these Major and Minor water cards. Do you not want to invite others over for some reason? Are you unsure of what you could go out and do with others? It seems like the Knight finds others (3) difficult and doesn't want to bring them back to his house in the Moon, which can be like a private space or private sanctuary... likewise, he seems uncertain (Moon) about the alternative of what he would go out and do (Knight) with others (3)...

Just some thoughts, hope it helps!

hmmm I never though of the 5 of wands that way. But yes! you're spot on about me not wanting to invite others. It's my first bday celebration here in my new location (I recently moved) and I wanted to keep it intimate and small (just with my husband)

We were unsure where to go all throughout the day. I just went with the flow :)

sensitivemuse

5 of wands, definitely conflict.

Advice: The knight of wands is going to try and provoke you and perhaps even gaslight you. Purposefully being dishonest to try and instigate a reaction from you (moon often means being gaslighted in my experience). The three of cups is telling you not to take the bait. Smile and focus on staying joyful. Don't let their pathetic attempts to pick a fight get you down.

It's easier said than done isn't it? I'm not the type of person to back down from a fight. But! I did my best. Was happy all day that day