Through His Eyes

memories

Works for both genders. I just happened to write this from a girl's perspective. This spread is basically just to allow you to get into his head, and heart, and find out what's really going on with him where you're concerned. For those occasions when you're sitting there wishing to every deity that you could read minds, if only for a minute. The layout is supposed to be like steps up a staircase. One foot in front on front of the other toward the final goal. As always thoughts, comments, suggestions welcome and appreciated.

Through His Eyes

1) How he saw you when you first met (first impression)
2) How he felt about you then (Love at first sight? Annoying? etc)
3) How he started to see you as you got to know each other
4) How his feelings developed as you started to get to know each other
5) How he sees you now
6) How he feels about you now
7) What kind of future his head says you both should have in regards to each other
8) What kind of future his heart says you both should have in regards to each other
9) The future of your relationship

----9----
56-------
12-------

Rovay

memories said:
-----9-----
-------7-8
5-6-------
-------3-4
1-2-------

Took the liberty to add some dashes to it, because it took me a lot of blinking at the screen to figure if I actually don't have to put the whole 78 cards down in some way after seeing the "34, 12, 56, 78".

Awesome spread, by the way, will definitely come of use! Well done.

memories

Thank you. I appreciate your encouragement.

whittles

This spread gave me some much needed insight into my situation. Its great! I had to write it down to put in my book :)