Tower and 8 pentacles combo

QueenPen

I have been receiving the 8 pentacles clarified by the Tower in a relationship status spread outcome. Could it be that we were working on the relationship, everything seemed fine, than Wham! He decided this relationship doesn't work for him, anymore? When it comes to sex, how would this be interpreted? Perfecting skills to find out you suck in bed?

angellady

I have been receiving the 8 pentacles clarified by the Tower in a relationship status spread outcome. Could it be that we were working on the relationship, everything seemed fine, than Wham! He decided this relationship doesn't work for him, anymore? When it comes to sex, how would this be interpreted? Perfecting skills to find out you suck in bed?

As a relationship status...I would say 8 of pents is "work in progress." Committed to figure out what you need to do to make it work/successful. Clarified by the Tower could mean that some kind of revelation from one, or both parties, that could help find the key to make it a greater success, or to see that a major overhaul might need to take place...and yes, even that all of this work isn't worth the effort.

Tower could also be some kind of external factor/force that would affect the relationship.

starrystarrynight

QueenPen said:
I have been receiving the 8 pentacles clarified by the Tower in a relationship status spread outcome. Could it be that we were working on the relationship, everything seemed fine, than Wham! He decided this relationship doesn't work for him, anymore?...
For this first part, I might read the 8 Pents/Tower combo as saying that "Perhaps, there was a reason that you should have seen it coming," ... there was some common-sense or physical reason(s) that were present from the start and were, then, building to the final collapse of this relationship that wasn't firmly enough grounded to begin with.

...When it comes to sex, how would this be interpreted? Perfecting skills to find out you suck in bed?
Or maybe that sexual satisfaction--for one or both of you--(Tower) became too much like work (8 of Pentacles) for him.

But any of that would be predicated on how the rest of the spread may have contributed to this interpretation.

QueenPen

For this first part, I might read the 8 Pents/Tower combo as saying that "Perhaps, there was a reason that you should have seen it coming," ... there was some common-sense or physical reason(s) that were present from the start and were, then, building to the final collapse of this relationship that wasn't firmly enough grounded to begin with.

Or maybe that sexual satisfaction--for one or both of you--(Tower) became too much like work (8 of Pentacles) for him.

But any of that would be predicated on how the rest of the spread may have contributed to this interpretation.

Starrystarrynight, this relationship has a lot of fantasy and not enough reality. Too many cupids and arrows flying around. Very good interpretation.

QueenPen

As a relationship status...I would say 8 of pents is "work in progress." Committed to figure out what you need to do to make it work/successful. Clarified by the Tower could mean that some kind of revelation from one, or both parties, that could help find the key to make it a greater success, or to see that a major overhaul might need to take place...and yes, even that all of this work isn't worth the effort.

Tower could also be some kind of external factor/force that would affect the relationship.

Angellady, I think they both woke up out of their daze and realized what they were doing. I do believe this is a karmic soulmate relationship. Isn't that fun!
Ty for the insight!

angellady

Angellady, I think they both woke up out of their daze and realized what they were doing. I do believe this is a karmic soulmate relationship. Isn't that fun!
Ty for the insight!

Oh yeah....those are pure, joy!!! lol

jenessa

QueenPen - hi there, just tryed to PM you, but a message came up that you have exceeded your available space. Indeed, my PM message centre was also getting maxed out, so i just "cleared" my space by deleting some of the older messages. In any event, and altho this is a lil off topic, i couldn't think of any other way to contact you other than thru this thread. So when you clear some of your messages & otherwise free up the space you have for private messages, send me one! lol