Tower, nine cups, four cups

Sethra

Hi all
Did a 'can you give me insight' into a friendship.

Original three were ace pentacles, chariot, tower. Drew four cups and nine cups as tower clarifiers. It's the tower, so i'd like to understand what I can! All help appreciated.

Ace pentacles I took as good overall. That things are good, optimistic etc. Maybe even new beginning?
Chariot basically I took as a sign of strength, going forward etc
the tower- obviously change and sudden shake up. Nine cups is usually a good positive 'get your wiahes' card. Four cups a sign you're being stubborn.

Not so sure how to put them together coherently. I'm closing myself off to getting something I want front an unexpected source was my best...but in the context of the reading?

Thoughts welcome

elena_jaymz

Hi Sethra, just an idea:

I see the Ace of Pents as a new opportunity, maybe to improve things and make the friendship more solid. This is what you really want I think, you're the driver in this situation (The Chariot), despite being it a hard path, there are many difficulties and you're aware of this. The Chariot is driving towards The Tower, which talks about great, necessary changes, but painful and sometimes even frightening. Probably you really want to solve the issues in this friendhsip, this would really make you happy (9 Cups), but on the other side you don't think things will change (4 Cups), maybe you're afraid of new opportunities, because it may also be that this friendship is about to end, but you don't want.

Sethra

Thanks elena.
I like the idea of the chariot driving forward to the next card. It's a card I sometimes struggle to place
not sure what the four cups is. New opportunities maybe, bit I'm not really afraid of anything ending.