Training course - what will it bring? Too many Swords cards :(

Stu123

So I'm supposed to go on a training course for a couple of weeks this summer. I can't cancel now, but I'm still unsure, so wanted to know what it might bring.

What will be my overall impression/experience? Strength
I see this as positive - it'll be a new experience that will literally make me stronger and more experienced.

How to make most of it? 10 of Pent
Basically enjoying it - taking the opportunity and enjoy everything it brings. Take it as a fun activity.

Will this help me professionally? Hierophant
I'm not sure how to interpret Hierophant in work-related matters, but I'd say yes - it will give me some solid and serious knowledge I'd imagine.

What will I get out of it overall? 9 of Wands
Resistance? Working under pressure? I feel like this card is a lot about burdens, so either I'll have to learn how to carry them, meaning that it'll be hard, or this will male me stronger to deal with them. Shedding a burden and overcoming my doubts and weaknesses?

Any problems/dangers coming up? 6 of Wands (Ace of Swords, 5 of Pent fell off)
6 of Wands is a victorious card, so I don't know whether the other cards mirror my worries or those are red flags. 5 of Pent could mean financial problems or loneliness and Ace I really can't det in this context...maybe communication issues with people around me?

Is it overall a good idea to go or not? 9 of Swords, 7 of Swords, 10 of Swords
I'm extremely worried now having seen these cards...these could show my worries, especially the 9 of Swords is a very worrying card. The 7 of Swords could show sneaky people and the 10 of Swords maybe going for the wrong reasons? I'm really puzzled and afraid to ask the cards more so I don't muddle up the meanings even more. Perhaps this is a sign that it's too late to worry now, since I can't back off, so I shold just calm down and go with it?

headincloud

So I'm supposed to go on a training course for a couple of weeks this summer. I can't cancel now, but I'm still unsure, so wanted to know what it might bring.

I see this as positive - it'll be a new experience that will literally make me stronger and more experienced.

Basically enjoying it - taking the opportunity and enjoy everything it brings. Take it as a fun activity.

I'm not sure how to interpret Hierophant in work-related matters, but I'd say yes - it will give me some solid and serious knowledge I'd imagine.

Resistance? Working under pressure? I feel like this card is a lot about burdens, so either I'll have to learn how to carry them, meaning that it'll be hard, or this will male me stronger to deal with them. Shedding a burden and overcoming my doubts and weaknesses?

6 of Wands is a victorious card, so I don't know whether the other cards mirror my worries or those are red flags. 5 of Pent could mean financial problems or loneliness and Ace I really can't det in this context...maybe communication issues with people around me?

I'm extremely worried now having seen these cards...these could show my worries, especially the 9 of Swords is a very worrying card. The 7 of Swords could show sneaky people and the 10 of Swords maybe going for the wrong reasons? I'm really puzzled and afraid to ask the cards more so I don't muddle up the meanings even more. Perhaps this is a sign that it's too late to worry now, since I can't back off, so I shold just calm down and go with it?

Is it overall a good idea or not? 9S 7S 10S could well read sleepless nights and stress around this course and 7S would seem to be indicating anxiety and self sabotage and a sudden insight in the 10S into how you are self creating this situation.

Stu123

Is it overall a good idea or not? 9S 7S 10S could well read sleepless nights and stress around this course and 7S would seem to be indicating anxiety and self sabotage and a sudden insight in the 10S into how you are self creating this situation.

This is my impression too - like I could make it better, but the stress will overtake. The course is going to be hard and it'll be stressful to cover everything in such a short time (few weeks).

So you think this is just in my head or there is more to it, as for outside influences? Thanks!

angelika

Hi Stu123

I think you are overthinking this issue and the cards just suggest that. You have asked a lot of questions here and the cards you got seem good. Strength, great, 10P fab, Hierophant - a great learning from the masters card, 6 wands, ace of swords - all great. You seem worried about the 9 wands but I see that this relates to Strength - it is a similar question you ask, and the 9 wands here suggests you will manage to get over any difficulties and it will help you to do that in future. I think then the cards are saying - stop worrying! 9 s and 10 s - you are too anxious. The 7 swords is a good card for doing your own thing and getting what you need.

On balance it is all fine. You just need to stop worrying!

Hope that helps.

Stu123

Hi Stu123

I think you are overthinking this issue and the cards just suggest that. You have asked a lot of questions here and the cards you got seem good. Strength, great, 10P fab, Hierophant - a great learning from the masters card, 6 wands, ace of swords - all great. You seem worried about the 9 wands but I see that this relates to Strength - it is a similar question you ask, and the 9 wands here suggests you will manage to get over any difficulties and it will help you to do that in future. I think then the cards are saying - stop worrying! 9 s and 10 s - you are too anxious. The 7 swords is a good card for doing your own thing and getting what you need.

On balance it is all fine. You just need to stop worrying!

Hope that helps.

Thank you for the encouragement! I also feel like it will bea good step, but the problem is that I'm afraid of not getting along with the other people or just not fitting in. Maybe I shouldn't be worried about the 7 of Swords showing that I'll be an outsider, but rather being independent.

Rachx

Your worry about fitting in might be shown by the 5 Pents? I agree with other posters that you are likely overthinking it! The main spread is pretty positive in my view. Would you regret it if you didn't go? For me I generally regret the things I DIDNT do! LOL [emoji23]

Stu123

Your worry about fitting in might be shown by the 5 Pents? I agree with other posters that you are likely overthinking it! The main spread is pretty positive in my view. Would you regret it if you didn't go? For me I generally regret the things I DIDNT do! LOL [emoji23]

Good! Thanks for mentioning that! I really think now that the cards show my worries, but I'm still worried that maybe I'm being too idealistic, even if the cards look good...maybe I'll read again in a couple of weeks just to be sure. Hopefully it'll be fine though :)