Traumas Stain Spread (10+S)

Little_Sparrow

The Mark of Trauma (10+S)

I will begin this by saying this is the first spread I have ever composed and I am both very nervous and very excited to get others reactions of this spread. I call it The Mark of Trauma - in large part because this spread came to me while I was remembering a trauma of my own that left its mark on me. I hope you enjoy this spread and I would really appreciate any input! Thank you :)
*7**S**10*
(Laid out in a pattern that ends up looking like a tear drop)

Card 1) The Event- This card may represent the event itself or perhaps how it made you feel.

Card 2) Present- Gives a deeper look into your present emotional state.

Card 3) Others- How this event is affecting those closest to you

Card 4) Helping hand- The ways you need those closest to you to help you/the ways you can help each other.

Card 5) The issues you're hiding from yourself- marks from the event that you yourself have not even acknowledged.

Card 6) The mask- The face you're showing others.

Card 7) Past- What lead here. (If this event happened a long time ago, as mine did, this could represent how you've been coping between then and now.)

Card 8) Justice- Will it be law or merely karma?

Card 9) Advice for healing

Card 10) A shining star of hope.

*S) Shadowcard (taken from the bottom of the deck) - Indicates who/what hurt you.

Again- I really would appreciate any input on this spread and if you guys would let me know how well it worked for you if you try it! Thank you!

Little Sparrow

KMilliron

Looks epic. Definitely something I could use haha. I'm all sorts of traumatized. I'll let you know how this turns out. :D

Little_Sparrow

ha ha - Its funny that you're the first to respond to this- I just finished copying down your Skin spread with the intentions of doing it here in the next hour and letting you know about the Major Arcanas :)

KMilliron

Haha sweet. And with that I bid you a welcome to our forums. :D Normal I end my welcomings with a "hope to see you posting around" but I see that you already have.

But in all seriousness let me know about those majors haha.

Little_Sparrow

You'll be getting my reply on your post within the next hour or so I'd say :)