Tree of Life

suncard19

Does anyone use the Tree of Life spread? If so, do you ask a question with it or do you just read it?

Love and Light,

Elijah

Haley

Hi. I'm new here but I'd like to answer your question. I used to just ask a question and then perform a 10 card spread. Recently I learned to use the tree of life spread but since every card in the deck is used in this spread, there's still a lot I'm unlcear on.

rif

I have a version which I use to ask practical questions. I've also seen it used as an introspective analysis spread, and for life path readings. It depends largely on how you fine-tune each position's meaning, and of course the overall question which determines your focus for an answer.

Zephyros

I find it too big for most things. I do use a modular version by which I take a single strand of it, and then depending on the answers I can continue to build it. I wrote about it here.

simple_biscuit

1: story is about
2: story is about (present aspect)
3: story is about (withheld aspect)
4: necessary, fate gives you
5: withheld
6: center of situation
7: emotions, needful burden
8: mind, magic, unravelling
9: tribe, home, ancestors
10:eek:utcome

I first came across this spread on Josephine McCarthy's website. Everything that Josephine McCarthy writes is worth checking out, and she's recently been focusing on Tarot. The Tree of Life spread is useful for looking at a situation from different angles. The outcome card also means it can be used for yes-or-no questions.

rachelcat

An oldie but goodie. I use it all the time, and it works for me. But that's probably because I made it up . . . .

Attachments

• Practical Tree of Life Spread.pdf
    23.3 KB · Views: 184

Haley

Can someone help me with my Tree of Life question. I'm trying to learn to read this spread and here's what I drew for my crown alone.

1 Queen Cups, 2 Page Cups, 3 The Empress, 4) 8 wands reversed, 5 The Fool, 6 Strength,
7 The Hierophant.

Thank U