Trusting Your Intuition

anonymous_artist

I created this spread a few months ago and it seems to work for me. I have a hard time sometimes understanding where I am and where I want to be and my intuition is sometimes confused. So I developed this spread to help me understand myself in relation to many aspects of my life. This spread can apply to a specific question or be very generalized.

*******************7*******************
*******************2*******************
**************4****1****5**************
*******************3*******************
*******************6*******************
(NOTE: number 8 crosses ontop of number 1)

1) What I have right now. What essentially is the situation

2) What I seek (in the future)

3) What has been (in the past)

4) What my heart is aware of (what I acknowledge)

5) What my heart is unaware of (what I am blind of)

6) My fears (sub concious and concious)

7) Hy hopes and desires

8) What will be (the eventual outcome)

My belief is that fear and desire are very important to understanding yourself. Fear can control you, but fear is also needed to balance, as is desire to achieve and do better but also can be dangerous if over indulged. This spread aids me in understanding myself better as well as particular issues like for instance seeking guidance with a loved one which works well with this spread.

EnglishRose

I really like the look of this spread, im going to write it in my journal and try it out tonight. Thanks for posting it.
Sophie xx

Purple Myst

What a beautiful spread, it comes just at the right time for me as I'm rather confused over something at the moment and can't figure out my intuition from my logical mind.. This spread will help me a great deal, I think

Thanks!! :)

Purple Myst

anonymous_artist

I am glad to hear you like the look of my spread. Would like to know if the spread helps people?

sliderkta

anonymous_artist said:
I am glad to hear you like the look of my spread. Would like to know if the spread helps people?

Absolutely!

I'll try this out tonight and will be back with the reading. ^_^

anonymous_artist

Thank you. Look forward to hearing back