Twins and Rising Signs

Thirteen

I'm no where near an expert in astrology, so I'm unaware of how rising signs work. I need some very basic information: do they change by the hour? By the day?

My question is, if a woman is giving birth to twins, and they both arrive on the same day (thus having the same sun sign), could they end up having different rising signs?

And do rising signs go in the same order as sun signs, that is, one hour it's Pisces, the next Aries?

How about moon signs?

Any help very much appreciated.

motsa

My astrology is a little rusty but roughly speaking:

Rising sign cycles through all 12 signs in a day so that's 2 hours per sign.

Moon sign cycles through all 12 signs in a moon cycle so that's a couple of days per sign.

And, yes, they go in the same sequence as sun signs.

My question is, if a woman is giving birth to twins, and they both arrive on the same day (thus having the same sun sign), could they end up having different rising signs?
Technically, they could have different sun signs, moon signs, and/or rising signs if they were born on different sides of the cusps between signs for any of those. For example, sometime around 07:25 the day before I was born in the city where I was born, the sun moved into a new sign. Had twins been born around that time, one could conceivably have been born on one side of the cusp in one sign while the other was born in the next, though they would have the same birthday.

Thirteen

motsa said:
My astrology is a little rusty but roughly speaking:

Rising sign cycles through all 12 signs in a day so that's 2 hours per sign.

Moon sign cycles through all 12 signs in a moon cycle so that's a couple of days per sign.

And, yes, they go in the same sequence as sun signs.

Technically, they could have different sun signs, moon signs, and/or rising signs if they were born on different sides of the cusps between signs for any of those. For example, sometime around 07:25 the day before I was born in the city where I was born, the sun moved into a new sign. Had twins been born around that time, one could conceivably have been born on one side of the cusp in one sign while the other was born in the next, though they would have the same birthday.
Thank you for all this info! I really appreciate the help.