Two Card - Feelings for

Gavriela

I think this is the correct place to post. I did a short read for how somebody else feels for me, and got the Queen of Cups/9 of Swords.

We're both a bit shy, though we do talk some, but it feels - shy on both sides - that's the only way I can explain it.

I'm having trouble with the Queen here, as I see it as he sees me as nurturing, but also could see himself or both of us as quite vulnerable in the emotions department, and the 9 of Swords seems to be a fear of hurting and/or being hurt. Possibly both, though we've never been unkind to one another.

Comments? It's difficult when you're close to the situation, as I'm sure everybody knows.

funkyfairy

Hi Gavriela,

As you asked how he feels I would see the queen of cups as he feels quite an emotional pull towards you. Not that he peceives you as nuturing. The 9 swords suggests that he does feel vulnerable/scared due to this pull. Because of the nature of the swords I would suggest that he can't stop thinking about you and this worries him. Maybe he needs some queenly cupply nurturing from you to relieve his anxiety.

Hope this helps

xx

Gavriela

Thank you, funkyfairy. I quite like that interpretation, and yes, I'm very good in the chicken soup department :)

I shall do my best to stop being so tongue-tied myself. I wish it wasn't happening to both of us, but I feel a very strong emotional pull towards him as well, and also quite vulnerable, though he's always been very kind to me, and not in a false sort of way.

cherryberry

aawwhh, I am getting a lovely and warm feeling from it as well :) Like he is a bit overwhelmed by his feelings, want to express them, but also knows that it is difficult for him so he worries a bit. No action cards, so I think it might need to come from you ;) Step by step ;)

willowfox

"I did a short read for how somebody else feels for me, and got the Queen of Cups/9 of Swords."

Queen of cups, he loves you.

9 swords he is afraid of losing you and this is what is worrying him constantly.

Alta

Gavriela said:
.... a short read for how somebody else feels for me, and got the Queen of Cups/9 of Swords.
He sees you in a romantic light, but something is worrying him and holding him back. It might have nothing to do with you, either.