Two Meet spread

tangerine.coin

It's likely a spread similar to this is on here, but this is the first spread I've made and feels quite natural (to me at least). I use this for insight about two people, or a person and a situation, or sometimes two opposing events/choices. But most often people

1 2 -- 3 4
--5 6 7---
---- 8 ----

The two start out separated and slowly begin to merge. Cards 1,2, & 5 are for the same subject/event/person; 3, 4 & 7 for the other; 6 & 8 is the merging. the top line is for information for the two individually, middle is starting to relate, bottom shows the possible outcome.

xo, tc

summerbutterfly

Can you elaborate further regarding positions 1,2 ; 3,4 and 5,7.

Thanks !!

tangerine.coin

two meet spread reply

Sure... I'll try. It's rather intuitive for me & still learning how to talk eloquently about tarot.

Let's say it for two people, A & Z. Cards 1, 2 & 5 are for person A, and cards 3, 4, 7 are for person Z. (spread below)

1 2---3 4
--5 6 7--
--- 8 ---

For the top line, cards for person A and person B are separate, meaning 1 & 2 are read together but *not* influenced by cards 3 & 4 as those belong to person Z. These give the circumstances/ emotions of each person in regard to the question the reading is for.

Moving down to the middle line, card 5 is for person A, card 7 is for Z. The center card, #6, describes what the situation/question will be like. Thus 5 and 7 shows how these people will react to given situation.

Card 8 gives an outcome.

hope this clarifies some! xo, tc