Two new I Ching Decks from Blue Dolphin and Lo Scarabeo

Pagan X

The I-Ching Tarot: The Facts of Nature Are the Basis of All Knowledge with Cards
by Cheung Kwong Yin

Paperback: 157 pages ; Dimensions (in inches): 1.93 x 9.22 x 6.36
Publisher: Blue Dolphin Publishing; (October 2003)
ISBN: 9628602063

You, too, can master I-Ching in a matter of minutes!
The I-Ching Tarot unveils the mysteries of the I-Ching for beginners and experts alike. There is nothing to memorize. Insightful, easy and fun to use, it provides inspiring answers to burning questions on your wishes, loves, disputes, health, and just about everything.

The I-Ching Tarot is an indispensable guide for anyone who is serious about understanding and applying the ancient Chinese principles and practices of the I-Ching, also known as the world's oldest oracle. It provides a perfect introduction to the foundations and workings of this ancient art. For the first time, the 64 I-Ching hexagrams are represented by tarot cards rendered as traditional Chinese folkart.

I Ching Sets : I Ching Deck (Lo Scarabeo)
DUE TO BE PUBLISHED MARCH 2004. RESERVE YOUR COPY NOW! (You will be charged only when it is in stock) Each card in this deck has a hexagram of the same number, order, and numeration as the book of the I Ching. At the same time each card has a precise divinatory significance that summarizes the philosophy of the traditional I Ching as well as a delicately meditative illustration.
Author: Isa Donelli Publisher: Lo Scarabeo

http://www.trigono.com/Tarocchi/i_ching_lo_scarabeo.htm