Ultimate Spread Site

OceanBeauty

Is there some kind of ultimate spread site? I would like to get some really interesting ones online, but i don't know where to go...anybody know of some really good places?

Maddie

Moonbow

OceanBeauty

As mnemosyne7 has mentioned, we have an extensive Index of Spreads at the top of this forum:

Aeclectic Spreads Index

Enjoy!

ArwenNightstar

OceanBeauty said:
Is there some kind of ultimate spread site? I would like to get some really interesting ones online, but i don't know where to go...anybody know of some really good places?

Maddie

As others have said, you are at the best site I've found. Have fun! You can also request spreads, share spreads.

HudsonGray

Anja's site was wonderful but it went offline last fall & isn't coming back. You can always do a search for 'tarot spreads' and 'tarot lays' to find what's online, but a lot of good spreads are collected here, at tarotpassages, tarotmoon and at corax.com (VERY unusual ones there, but she only has a few listed).

ArwenNightstar

HudsonGray said:
Anja's site was wonderful but it went offline last fall & isn't coming back. You can always do a search for 'tarot spreads' and 'tarot lays' to find what's online, but a lot of good spreads are collected here, at tarotpassages, tarotmoon and at corax.com (VERY unusual ones there, but she only has a few listed).

Thank you!! Corax.com is a fabulous site and I just had much fun doing a review for Tarot Musings!

colusaskye

:(

HudsonGray said:

It's gone forever?
What happened?
I've been checking it off and on since last fall, hoping that something just went weird with the server last fall. I guess there's no need to try it anymore... :(

ArwenNightstar

colusaskye said:
It's gone forever?
What happened?
I've been checking it off and on since last fall, hoping that something just went weird with the server last fall. I guess there's no need to try it anymore... :(

I believe she took it down due to time constraints? Not positive though.

Majecot

HudsonGray said:

sniff sniff I was just missing bec today as a matter of fact....every so often I check her site, just-in-for-case, but alas...it still says it has not been uploaded.

I keep hoping.

HudsonGray

I'm afraid her site is gone for good, they were talking about it over on ComparativeTarot (yahoo group) last fall that she didn't have the time or money to keep it going so part of it got pulled first, then the rest of the pages. It wasn't going to come back.

I know what you mean, I had it bookmarked and was hoping, myself, since there was so much THERE, but unfortunately the links are all gone. She had everything broken down into categories by card size, theme, etc. It was a great resource.