US Presidential Candidates Astrological Charts...

dadsnook2000

Predictions anyone ?

Predictions anyone ? Does this mean we are to offer our analysis of who will win and why/how? Is there going to be a prize? Will those who "astroanalyze" wrongly get five lashes with a wet noodle? I wonder how many of us are brave, confident and will go out on a limb. Dave.

isthmus nekoi

lol, or maybe we could start placing bets ;)

Minderwiz

Well if we treat the election as though it is a war we could try some of the techniques used by Lilly and Bonatti })

dadsnook2000

Reply to Minderwiz

Bonatti yes, his logical and clear methods can cut through the political hyperbol of our US 2004 election. However, Lilly is another matter -- his use of language combined with the poor use of language of our polititians would screw us up and give us brain freeze. You can't apply rules to lies, bad lies and more lies. Dave.

Minderwiz

Well I think Lilly actually drew on Bonatti for much of his approach so Let's keep to Bonatti then :)

dadsnook2000

Who will win ?

I'm working on another list where both a Tarot and an Astrological review is being conducted to see if the winner of the US 2004 presidential election can be foreseen. I've done both Tarot spreads and Astrological charts and determined who is likely to win and how.

Does this list wish to do the same? If so, I suggest you post your chart interpretations (using whatever method you choose to use) and/or your tarot spreads, cards and interpretations. Since mine is already done, I'll wait to copy and paste them here until others have done so. I'll be glad to provide the other list's URL if anyone wants to check that I've already gone on the record.

Good luck in your predictions. Dave.

Minderwiz

Dave,

I was waiting for you to suggest that idea :)

It's certainly something to try out and might give us some intresting insights, and there's a 50% chance we'll get it right (unless someone predicts Nader will win )