Using Quartz?

MagsStardustBlack

Hi Friends,

I have never been in this section before so am a total crystal newbie. I have a little pocket quatrts, have had it for 12 years since i was a teen. Have only ever used it really as a talisman, for strength and confidence over the years.

Are there any other ways i could make further use of it? It has gone everywhere with me, i stuff it in my bra usually.

I dont really know what else i can use it for, how to achieve these other uses and also how to care for it better, i usually cleans it in salt crystals and charge it with sunlight, i also sit it on my reading cards as i thought it would energy charge them, haven't the foggiest if this is the right or the wrong thing to do, its just what felt right.

What can i do with it to have a better understanding. It is my little pet. Am i using it wrong?

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

xxMags

Alta

Hi Mags,

Just to get you started, try a search on this forum using 'quartz' and limiting it to thread titles. Quartz comes up often in discussion as it is a bit of a master crystal.

Best,
Alta

ETA: Here is a thread that gives links to reference sites.

MCsea

Sounds like you intuition is helping out :)

Quartz is very powerful but gentle, you can use quartz for manifesting, helping recharge your cards - your self - your garden... in Feng shui to help energyise your home (or work)

wearing it in yuor bra is also a practical place for it - and helps resonate with your throat and heart chakras

Quartz polished can be cleaned in water, with salt sun and moonlight.. and somewhat like a pet - and your best friend your quartz is there for you no matte what.

Marina

MagsStardustBlack said:
Hi Friends,

I have never been in this section before so am a total crystal newbie. I have a little pocket quatrts, have had it for 12 years since i was a teen. Have only ever used it really as a talisman, for strength and confidence over the years.

Are there any other ways i could make further use of it? It has gone everywhere with me, i stuff it in my bra usually.

I dont really know what else i can use it for, how to achieve these other uses and also how to care for it better, i usually cleans it in salt crystals and charge it with sunlight, i also sit it on my reading cards as i thought it would energy charge them, haven't the foggiest if this is the right or the wrong thing to do, its just what felt right.

What can i do with it to have a better understanding. It is my little pet. Am i using it wrong?

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

xxMags