Using the numbers on the cards as guidance

MR GREEN

I have found in my exploration of the Lenormand cards.that you can use the numbers on each card to find a guidance card to help with the question asked.What I found is if you use basic numerology methods reducing the numbers to 36 or below with the cards in your spread So if you have 3 cards add those cards the number you get reduce again if above 36 say 41 =4+1 =5 that is your card of advise it will give you an answer.I am not saying this may be a new way of using the cards.but I have not come across it in my searches.this way works well for small spreads,2 to 5 cards.So I am interested if anyone may also be using this method. Clive... P S if the reduced number is the same as one of the cards in the spread that card is re- inforcing a message for you...PPS if the reduced number is 10 or above use that card as first advise then reduce again to get more insight...

danieljuk

I have never used this method but only because I never thought of using it before! I am going to have a look at the numbers in future and perhaps try some numerology adding them up.

Some other oracles place great importance on the numbers. I think there is a gypsy oracle where the number is something to look out for in some way. It will be important to the sitter, but that is clearly mentioned in the book with it.

I will look out for the Lenormand numbers more in future :)

MR GREEN

Yes I am sure that the card numbers play an interesting part in one's divination.You can also use what number you reduce the spread to for more guidance,say if your number came to 12,that would be the main? advise,claryifing card, but you can then reduce the number down to 1+2=3 for another level of insight into the question.It also works well for daily draws,say for how to approach your day.Clive.

MR GREEN

the magic in Numbers

Further to my post a few weeks ago I would like to point out that you can extend the numbering system to give even more depth to your reading.Using basic numerology and reducing down the number to 36 or below you can get more insight to your question also if the first number you get is a double digit that's the first level then reducing to a single number you get more depth for your question And if you add the charged card number to the other cards and reduce it will then give you even more help I truly think that this system can give you a much broader picture Remember Lenormand has 36 cards 36 reduced =9! it is truly amazing what information and help you can get Mr Green...

La Force

Rember Lenormand has 36 cards 36 reduced =9! it is truly amazing what information and help you can get Mr Green...

Yes it is, the Mystical numbers, 3, 6, 9. the most magical number 9, 9, 9, 9, Hidden number (3, 6, 9) (105, 198) Prime numbers mapped out form a vortex.

27 (Cube of 3)
64 (Cube of 4)
125 (Cube of 5)

3:4:5 = Triangle (Egyptians) this is also the dimensions of the Sun, Moon, Earth

2+7+6+4+1+2+5 = 27, 2+7= 9
All these numbers work together to create an image of "Self organizing and Self replicating" system.

further more, this is even in sound waves (circle within the square) Cos and Sin waves, Time and Space = 9

3, 6 , 9 (9) is every where you look. it is a very important number.

La Force

MR GREEN

Hi la force yes truly magic I wonder what other secrets may be found in the Lenormand? Mr Green...