First of all, the varied aspects for the day

the Sagitarian Moon will be trining Aries venus
Retro Virgo Jupiter will trine the Taurus true node and Capricorn chiron

Sag moon will square jupiter virgo rx and pisces uranus
aquarius mercury will square virgo jupiter rx and the cap node
aries venus will square cancer saturn
/taurus mars squares aquarian neptune
neptune in aquarius will square the node in capricorn

Tehre are others involving asterois that are too numerous to place here but the day is set up to have a wonderfully intesne day filled with romantic sideswhos and aceptance of others here it was not nessacarly seen before. Roses will be everywehre, and dinner arrangments will go off without any problems unless you attempt to change what you have alerady decided.

MArs will oppose teh vertex on this day, and Jupier retro in Virgo will oponse Juno with will soon be trined by venus as the plane tof parnterships move foreward in Aries. Jupiter trines mars and the moon node in Taurus and mars is tringin Juno. Not quite a Grand trine, but they may change in time as mars contines foreward and jupiter continues in retrograde.

Sagitariusn will love the attention on this day of romance, red, yellow and orange not pink and purple flowers for the archer

Capricorn will be nonchalant but very appreciative of any gifts, make it practical

Aquarius will probably love anything presented, but something blue would just tickle them pink

Pisces will adore a romantic evening in a dimly lit environment, and it coud just be dinner at home, but make the dinner candles purple and blue.

Aries will be demanding but don't let them feel like they don;t deserve attention, they're just competing for the best valentines day possible, don't dissapoint Red, light purple, and pink.

Taurus is expecting something of value, but flowers will just make them feel stereotypical. Perhaps crystals, gem, or soemthing else from the earth, even a paperweight.

Gemini will just want company, anything is accpetable, even a quck dinner at a fast food restaurunt. They just want someone to talk to, Red, yellow, and orange for the twins.

Cancer is feeling down because of Saturn, avoid blues even if it seems appropriate. Something black will help balance their moods, but also green is acceptable for a natural feeling. Cancers are not in teh best of moods right now and need an equalizer to help them be comfortable. Don't be too demanding.

Leo wants love, and orange flowers. although red will work orange will make them fee alive. Fruits and fance meats will make them feel like kings don't be to critical of their criticism, that will just engage a shouting match

Virgo is also having a hard time with retro jupiter. Flowers, don't meant a thing. Dinner, better be healty. Gifts, they need to be practical. Stimulate teh mind, go to a movie, or even better, a live action play at the performing arts theatre. let virgo be critical, its what they do best but support their positive mood, they need it to feel romantic intheir own way.

Libra, libra wants balance, blue will work. black will do, red will overpower their naturally focused abilty, but also allow them to be more active in making hte decisoin. ofor prple and red for flowers and a light meal for dinner.

Scorpio, the scorpions sex drive is in a downshift sicne mars is intheir oppsoign sign of taurus. don't expect them to be the most tolerent right now, they need to feel dominant. If possible get a black flower, they will be impressed, other than that dark red and maybe purple.

Recommended highlights, moongazing, snowball fights, making snow angels, writing eachother poems and sonnets, performing arts, and romantic before bed games.

skytwig

paradoxx said:
Cancer is feeling down because of Saturn, avoid blues even if it seems appropriate. Something black will help balance their moods, but also green is acceptable for a natural feeling. Cancers are not in teh best of moods right now and need an equalizer to help them be comfortable. Don't be too demanding.
Sooooooo true...... me the double Cancer that I be! I was married on Valentines Day to a Scorpion.... in 1971 and he died (of cancer) 15 years later..... so, yes, it is a blue day for me.....

I have been working with this Saturn/Cancer and Jupiter RX energy and have been much less burdened by it as a result. Yes, much old stuff is being dealt with. I even joined a Therapy Group of women 2 weeks ago and that has been helpful. I have been processing much loss and grief.

But, interestingly, my art work is taking off..... that is a wondrous release for me.... very soothing, actually.

And I am helping others who are much worse off than I.... that always eases my heart... :) (Cancers make great nurses!)

Paradoxx.... your info and writing, as well as your imaginative interpretation of the planets' dance is always enlightening!!!

Thank you :)

miss_apples

paradoxx said:
First of all, the varied aspects for the day

Leo wants love, and orange flowers. although red will work orange will make them fee alive. Fruits and fance meats will make them feel like kings don't be to critical of their criticism, that will just engage a shouting match

Im a leo...and no orange flowers for me thanks! The rest is true though.

paradoxx

As always, its a general statement, your individual charts will generate an individual preference of floral colors.