visconti mini and other minis

Storm82

from Lo Scarabeo , is it gold-foiled ?

is there any mini deck thats have silver foil?

AJ

I don't know about gold foil, but I've had 4 mini's, and I gave them all away. They are cute as can be and so easy to shuffle, but the art is just too darn small to really see, appreciate, and draw meanings from.

fferyllt

Storm, I have the Visconti mini from LS and it does not have gold foil. But it looks very nice all the same, and I enjoy using it.

:)

GryffinSong

I've got the mini Visconti coming in the mail and am really looking forward to seeing it. I'm involved in medieval re-creation, and am planning to carry this one with me at events. The description said, "Visconti Mini Rennaissance art gold foil", so I wonder if there might be different versions out there?

BrightEye

Please do keep us posted. I wanted this for a friend, and if it comes with gold foil, even better!

Storm82

GryffinSong said:
I've got the mini Visconti coming in the mail and am really looking forward to seeing it. I'm involved in medieval re-creation, and am planning to carry this one with me at events. The description said, "Visconti Mini Rennaissance art gold foil", so I wonder if there might be different versions out there?

I dont know....

keep us posted!