Vision

pumpkins

This is about a vision that had over a decade ago but it stayed with me, like many others did. Since then I have missed this person terribly! I am longing to see them! I had this same vision again yesterday while I was focusing on something interesting.

It goes something like this:
There is a huge beautiful courtyard and a graceful woman owns this place. She is some kind of exotic dancer. I see myself appearing in front of her while she is moving around and taking care of some stuff. Then I see her whirling around in the courtyard making big leaps from one end to the other. She then picks up the pace while still whirling and within seconds she just disappears from the scene. She is whirling still but the speed is so great that she becomes invisible to me.That’s her talent. I watch her in awe and find her very graceful and extraordinary. I start crying and say to myself “Where were you?”.Then she starts slowing down and within few seconds she stops. I smile and she comes to me and says “Come dance with me”. I hesitate and tell her politely that even though am fond of dancing I cannot dance like her. She smiles and says “Let’s see!”. She grabs hold of my hand and starts instructing me. We are holding hands and dancing together and gradually we start picking up speed and within seconds both of us disappear. After dancing for a while we re appear again and within few seconds come to a stop. She looks at me and says with a smile on her face “ You are ready to dance like me”. I hear “Inheritance” and that “We are best friends! Two peas in a pod!”.
Immediately next the scene changes and I see us together standing on the verge of a cliff. She is fierce, and smiling and says “Let me see who can touch you!” At this time I see myself as an infant she is holding in her arm and with other hand she is holding a big sword. I feel such warmth in her presence, and I say to myself “my mother” again. She then jumps off the cliff while holding me still in her arm and starts slaying demons who are heading towards me during that fall. She slays them down one after another. She is super swift and her talent is big and she does it with so much grace that I cannot take my eyes off of her. I see her angry at those beasts but none seem to be able to stand her wrath. Then she says “You are mine. I won’t let anyone come near you let alone touch you.” And she keeps on fighting with those demons while holding me still close to her chest until we reach safely at the bottom. All I feel is warmth and pure love from this woman who is my mother and best friend!:)

Any thoughts on why I long to see this person? Why do I miss this person so much? Sometimes I cry because I am not with her even though I know nothing about her but I feel I have known her over many lifetimes!

violetdaisy

Well, it kind of depends on what your belief system is. I don't have visions while I am fully awake (yet?) but there is an ongoing "theme" with many of my dreams - some version of me, looking essentially like me, in a different reality. And I'm a firm believer in non-linear time/space.

I've done this since I was quite young, even grew up in one alternate "dream" place, with dream people - also aging / growing / etc.

Sooo...something no on else might tell you, maybe it is an actual memory, or multiple memories even though the events seem surreal/impossible.

Maybe you actually do know her. She's just not part of *this* reality.

The pulling you in to dance is a very similar idea to fairy stories where the fairies dance and bring you to their world. (Hubby's version is aliens - aliens = fairies based on many similarities)

peacewing

Perhaps a guide, a protector?
A member of your soul family/group?

I agree with violetdaisy - to explore this vision within the context of your spirituality! =)

pumpkins

Well, it kind of depends on what your belief system is. I don't have visions while I am fully awake (yet?) but there is an ongoing "theme" with many of my dreams - some version of me, looking essentially like me, in a different reality. And I'm a firm believer in non-linear time/space.

I've done this since I was quite young, even grew up in one alternate "dream" place, with dream people - also aging / growing / etc.

Sooo...something no on else might tell you, maybe it is an actual memory, or multiple memories even though the events seem surreal/impossible.

Maybe you actually do know her. She's just not part of *this* reality.

The pulling you in to dance is a very similar idea to fairy stories where the fairies dance and bring you to their world. (Hubby's version is aliens - aliens = fairies based on many similarities)
Thanks for your input violetdaisy! I tend to pay special attention to each and every thought/vision/dream that comes my way. And this one has been one very close to my heart. I love the sheer thought of it. It makes a lot of sense to me, the dance and coming together! Many of my random thoughts have proved to be of great significance and profound change in my life. Dreams/visions have their unique way of passing on message. I get the message here, but I don't see the person yet! Am sure they are also looking for me. We are connected in this vast Universe at this time, is how I would like to believe it. The fairy story concept is sweet. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with me!

pumpkins

Perhaps a guide, a protector?
A member of your soul family/group?

I agree with violetdaisy - to explore this vision within the context of your spirituality! =)
She is my blood! That's how I feel it! She will feel it when she sees me! Am sure:)
I agree to this, member of soul family/group! You cannot have such strong feelings for someone who holds no significance in your life! Wherever she is I love her mwaaah:)
Thanks for sharing your views!

Starri Knytes

I'm being shown her as similar to your fairy godmother. She has always watched over you and when you became of an age and maturity she met you in the garden to teach you how to meet up or connect with her on an astral level.

The feeling of spinning is how it can feel to drop into an alternate dimension. So when you need her or want to see her, spin really fast as she taught you. Spin yourself into her reality.

She is really lovely, her strength matches her beauty. As she showed you in your vision, she always has your back. She with you through thick and thin. You are very fortunate to have her.

I hope you you learn to control your spin so you can bond with and learn from this special guide.