Waiting for Tarot (Tyldwick shipping time?)

Tyldwick

I was ready to wait patiently when I placed the order since I know it's just the artist doing everything, but just curious... for those who bought a new Tyldwick deck, how long did it take to arrive?

starlightexp

It was pretty fast. If I remember correctly it ships from overseas to the US. Give it about a week 10 days maybe

Mittkait

When I ordered last fall, it got stuck in customs.

It took about 3 weeks for me to receive it.

Tyldwick

Thanks both! It helps just to have an idea what I'm in for.

Mittkait: that's what I'm afraid of! :bugeyed:

willowy

They ship very fast,mine arrived in three days,but I lucked out since I'm in UK so got mine quicker,I was very surprised cause most of the more unique decks tend to be USA so usually I have to wait longer,but I'm sure you won't have long to wait.I brought the Tyldwick just a few weeks ago too,welcome to the Tyldwick club.
Looks like there's some interesting new decks coming from malpertuis,the Lenormand looks good

Tyldwick

Thanks willowy; yes, I love the artist's work and he just keeps coming out with new decks. The Old Arabian Lenormand in particular is gorgeous!

ETA: I received the deck yesterday, 12 days after I placed the order. I consider that pretty fast for an international shipment! Well worth the wait and the cost for anyone considering a purchase.