Wanted to share my prediction readings

beekie

I dont have any question here, just posting what has worked well with me in predictions! Right now I have 2 big things going on in my life: Possible job change, and selling/ buying a house. I have tried using Tarot for time predictions with no real luck. However I was able to use it for these other predictions and they worked great!

Story #1: There were 3 of us at work applying for this new job, and after all the interviews I asked "Who is going to get the initial job offer" and pulled a card for each of us. I got Knight of Cups, John got Temperance, and Joe got 7 of swords. I immediately saw John as getting the job as there was a rainbow and green pastures in his card. Sure enough, he did!

Story #2: My house is on the market and when I went looking at houses that I would like to move to, I fell in love with this charming little home. Well I found out when I submitted my offer, someone else also placed an offer. So I asked "Whos offer is going to get accepted" My card was the 3 of Swords, and the other persons was 7 of Wands. I think it was VERY clear I wasn't getting it, and looking at their 7 of Wands offer, perhaps they were more aggressive. Sure enough, thats what happened!

Just wanted to share, and if you have tips for timing predictions please share!

Aradia25

I dont have any question here, just posting what has worked well with me in predictions! Right now I have 2 big things going on in my life: Possible job change, and selling/ buying a house. I have tried using Tarot for time predictions with no real luck. However I was able to use it for these other predictions and they worked great!

Story #1: There were 3 of us at work applying for this new job, and after all the interviews I asked "Who is going to get the initial job offer" and pulled a card for each of us. I got Knight of Cups, John got Temperance, and Joe got 7 of swords. I immediately saw John as getting the job as there was a rainbow and green pastures in his card. Sure enough, he did!

Story #2: My house is on the market and when I went looking at houses that I would like to move to, I fell in love with this charming little home. Well I found out when I submitted my offer, someone else also placed an offer. So I asked "Whos offer is going to get accepted" My card was the 3 of Swords, and the other persons was 7 of Wands. I think it was VERY clear I wasn't getting it, and looking at their 7 of Wands offer, perhaps they were more aggressive. Sure enough, thats what happened!

Just wanted to share, and if you have tips for timing predictions please share!

That's great! It's lovely when you get confirmation isn't it? I have read cards many times for myself and sometimes for others and have had confirmation from both sides.

One that blew my socks off was when I asked "when will the important meeting be tomorrow?" and I got the 4 of pents. So I went, huh 4 o clock? Weird time for a meeting. (Especially since the Directors of the company are sticklers for morning meetings) The next day my boss said to me "we have the meeting today" and I said "I know" and he said "4 o clock" at the exact moment I was thinking it referring back to the card from the previous day!

I am also trying asking "when is the exact date...?" and then shuffling - and adding up the numbers on the cards which fall out until I reduce down to two numbers and add those together to get the date. It's not an exact science... it can be off by a few days, and you don't know if its "21st" or "3rd" ... but sometimes it works.

beekie

Oh wow your 4pm was right on the money!! I will have to try that! And adding up the dates... I never do it for the reason you mentioned (21 vs 3) but its worth a shot!

I actually just tried a new timing technique. I wanted to know, within the next 3 months, will I get the best offer on my house. So i pulled out a post-it note pad, and wrote "the week of" and i wrote down each beginning week going out through May, so "Week of March 12, March 19th... etc) I put the post-its on a table and I drew a card for each post-it. Looks like my best time will be around April 2nd, as I drew The Sun. So we will see!

Aradia25

I actually just tried a new timing technique. I wanted to know, within the next 3 months, will I get the best offer on my house. So i pulled out a post-it note pad, and wrote "the week of" and i wrote down each beginning week going out through May, so "Week of March 12, March 19th... etc) I put the post-its on a table and I drew a card for each post-it. Looks like my best time will be around April 2nd, as I drew The Sun. So we will see!

That is awesome! I will have to try that...! Funny how inventive we can get isn't it haha.

Amanda

I was playing a psychic guessing game on another forum, and someone wanted you to guess the number they picked. I pulled out 2 tarot cards and they were both 10s. I made the mistake of thinking one was reinforcing the other because the answer ended up being 20.. so I should have added them. :)

Aradia25

I was playing a psychic guessing game on another forum, and someone wanted you to guess the number they picked. I pulled out 2 tarot cards and they were both 10s. I made the mistake of thinking one was reinforcing the other because the answer ended up being 20.. so I should have added them. :)

Hehe!!! That's great. I love trying to predict dates and numbers.