Weird dream!

WolfSwan

So if any of you listen to the psychic teachers, you would have heard the term Nightworker. These are Lightworkers that astral travel when they are sleeping to help others. I have been told that I'm a nightworker and considering the dreams I have, it makes sense.

Yesterday I had the most terrible dream though.

I dreamed there was a bus full of school children going on an excursion who collided with a vehicle when it ran a stop sign. It was one of those yellow school buses. We don't have those in Australia, but I used to ride one when I was a kid in Canada.

I could see the collision and the kids crumble. They were white / grey in colour, so their 'souls' had already left. I think I was helping to cross the kids over, and I remember walking around very matter-of-factly, assessing the situation and discussing with someone how in another universe this would have been avoided.

Part of me wonders if it's symbolic of me heading towards a train-wreck (bus-wreck) that I can avoid, but mostly I think I was there helping the kids cross. One of them must have followed me back because when I woke up I could feel a presence in my room. I called on Archangel Michael and asked that he remove anyone who was there as they were not welcome. What I got was the impression of an 8-9 yo girl with brown hair called Kate. I asked to be taken off the job when I woke up. I knew if I went back to sleep straight away I'd go back there and I didn't want to.

I'd love your perspectives on this and whether you've experienced similar things!

suk

This is very interesting and I'd love to hear what others have to say.

I've had a dream about a spirit before, that came out of a mirror that I was doing 'magic' with. I don't have the rectangular mirror that I was using in real life, nor have I ever considered calling spirits. Anyway I'd forgotten to put the spirit back into the mirror, so I did that as soon as I realised. But when I woke up I could feel a really dark presence in the room. I felt paralysed and imagined a purple pentacle around me and the bed so it wouldn't be able to do anything. I guess it must have worked because it went away.

I heard later that my housemate, in the next room, had been having succubus type dreams almost every night. He felt paralysed just like I had, but I think he felt a lot more scared than me.

I wonder if I was helping to protect him in some way.

WolfSwan

Ooh!! Creepy!!! I had a weird incubus situation. I cleansed the place out and now I repeatedly cleanse at least once a month with palo santo essence and smoke. I've also got powerful crystal grids. I figure being of the light we sometimes attract curious onlookers. I have also clearly stated that I'm closed for mediumship business in my house and that I will only allow spirit to communicate when I call. I'm not a 24 hour service and I work with Michael a lot to ensure this!!

earthshine

WolfSwan, whoa! I usually pay attention when a dream feels too real, and yours I think does, even though I was just reading it. I quickly googled school bus collision and found two incidents just this month.

WolfSwan

WolfSwan, whoa! I usually pay attention when a dream feels too real, and yours I think does, even though I was just reading it. I quickly googled school bus collision and found two incidents just this month.

Oh gosh!!! That's scary and sad. In my "dream" all the kids didn't make it. They had that grey look of the dead. The little girl who followed me home freaked me out. I still haven't gotten used to the whole "mediumship" thing and I'm not sure it's something I really want though I guess I haven't much choice to go with it!

Tychis

Interestingly, one of the school bus fatalities this week involved a 6th grade female student in India, caused by the school bus driver driving recklessly.

It is an interesting parallel and I'm wondering if that was the same child!

It is an immense calling, but I am thinking if it is not something you have signed on for that you could command that the spirits work with your mediumship abilities in a way that you control - in a peaceful and exploratory way. I.e., working with people's karma, guiding them healing and perhaps asking that you may focus on those who are alive. Perhaps, it was something you stumbled into - not by accident, but to allow you the opportunity to experience it, even once.

WolfSwan

Interestingly, one of the school bus fatalities this week involved a 6th grade female student in India, caused by the school bus driver driving recklessly.

It is an interesting parallel and I'm wondering if that was the same child!

It is an immense calling, but I am thinking if it is not something you have signed on for that you could command that the spirits work with your mediumship abilities in a way that you control - in a peaceful and exploratory way. I.e., working with people's karma, guiding them healing and perhaps asking that you may focus on those who are alive. Perhaps, it was something you stumbled into - not by accident, but to allow you the opportunity to experience it, even once.

Wow! I wonder if it was the same girl. That is spooky! I may have signed on for it before I came here. I have a very expressive astrological chart as far as these gifts are concerned so I'm not surprised by the connection. I also have access to the Akashic records though I haven't fully grasped how to work with all these energies. They are certainly growing in strength as I get older! I had suppressed them prior to this. I have a bit of control - I think we all do - about what I allow in and when, and I've just not taken the time to really explore the mediumship side yet :)

How weird though that there was a bus fatality and it was a little girl around the age I thought!