What are all those dogs trying to tell me?

skinofthesoul

Hello folks,

recently I've had sort of a dog theme cropping up in readings for me on the subject of relationships: I did a three-card spread, and there was a dog on the card in my position, and in a COS exchange my partner had three cards of a total five drawn for me that had a dog on them (the Fool and two Courts). I haven't done, or had done, any more readings on the subject since, but it does seem striking, especially since most of those cards do not traditionally have dogs on them. What are all these dogs trying to get across to me? I'm not much of a dog lover, I like them the way I like most animals but I'm rather indifferent. What could all these dogs in the cards symbolise for me? I'm a bit stumped.

I appreciate your ideas very much! And I'm curious to see what all the AT folks come up with. :)

:cool4: skinofthesoul~

Lady Orchard

something to do with faithfulness maybe?

HudsonGray

Or possibly subservience. After all, a dog has a 'master' in it's relationship.

star-lover

lol@skin and the dogs in the cards

maybe relationships are dogging you at the moment ie being a pain in the ar$$e type thing

you or someone needs patting/reassurance alot - a cancer???maybe

otherwise you need to get a leash on someone who is straying or needs to get controlled/trained?

dogs are like cancer - very tenacious loyal ambitious people who just cling on and wont let go until they get what they want - like that phrase like a dog with a bone - could just mean success in any venture you decide to tackle

paradoxx

It is the year of the dog, so, you might be attracting a certain age group or behaviour patterns that resemble our canine friends. Also dogs are symbols of friendship, not nessacarly partnership, you might attract jelousy from unexpected sources.