What card(s) Says "I'm Sorry"

Heavensent

I was doing a spread last night and I got the 5 of cups and Justice and for some reason thought it was an apology. So now I'm thinking what card(s) say "sorry"?

franniee

Hi Heaven!!

I think you got it! :D

I see the 5 of cups as regret and sorrow - and justice seems to fit well there too. :)

:love:
me

rachelcat

Don't forget 9 Swords for guilt. How about Queen of Cups for self-reflection? And I agree, Justice for trying to make it right, even if just by apologizing.

Vadella

I agree with the 5 cups.... I also see Temperance and 2 cups as it to as they both can refer to reconciliation depending upon the context.

Skysteel

Heavensent said:
So now I'm thinking what card(s) say "sorry"?

The Lovers ('Kiss and make-up')
Justice ('I was wrong')
Judgement ('Forgive and forget')

Umbrae

a reversed 5 of Swords.

Barbaras Ahajusts

The 5 Swords Rx? The "na na na na boo boo" card in reverse?

OHHHHH! Tsagatvganv!!! Thats a good one!

I like it!

star-lover

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
The 5 Swords Rx? The "na na na na boo boo" card in reverse?

OHHHHH! Tsagatvganv!!! Thats a good one!

I like it!

:D

anyone care to translate? pmsl barb@ you

i think 5 of swords rx could mean enemies saying sorry for the nasty fight they have put themselves through - very true

as for BEING sorry 5 of cups is great though i see this card as feeling sorry for ONESELF and ones actions
SAYING sorry and trying to make amends is different - 6 of cups here or right back to 3 of cups

JennyM

Definitely the 5/Cups. I have had that card come up many times for someone who was sorry for and ashamed of his behavior. He also had the attitude displayed on the card...the person focused on what had been lost rather than taking care of what still remained.