What could be the positive aspects of The Star reversed?

Frannie

I have been trying to figure out what could be the positive aspects of The Star, but reversed. Any thoughts?

coyoteblack

Being practical and self sufficient?

With all the hope, healing and spiritual assistance you get from the Star in the upright position maybe reversed you realize you will get no out side help and have to go it alone?

Frannie

Good thought... I can come up with maybe being less naive?

Thirteen

The Star is always a long-distance hope or healing card. It's not about the "now" so much as the "tomorrow." Hence, a reversed positive might be that you concentrate on the here and now, seeing what is here and now, rather than focusing on what will be.

ana luisa

Taking away the reponsibility from the Guides and prayers and bringing it on to yourself.

Sulis

I agree with Thirteen, I don't see The Star reversed as a negative card really as the energies of The Star are still there but blocked.
With a reversal there could also be too much of that card's energy.
So there is hope but it's delayed or maybe there is too much hope and so it's a bit unrealistic.
The light is still there at the end of the tunnel but you may have to wait a bit to get to it.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Star Rx The Ant Song!

Star RX
You have your thoughts focused in the right direction. Now walk it, talk it, breath it till you have it!

Lets all sing, "I've got high hopes, I've got high hopes. I've got high apple pie in the sky hopes!"

:0)
Barb