What does he want her to do? -about relationship

Vittaya

Q. What does he want her to do?

Cards: 9 of cups, ace of swords, 3 of pentacles Rx. Clarified by page of wands.

I read this for a separated couple. I see these cards quite positive. 9 of cups means to me her wishes may come true. He might want her to make a move by contacting him, this card for me telling about communication. Page of wands as a clarified card also says the same thing. He must be waiting for news from her. But what I'm not sure in this reading is 3 of pentacles reversed. Could it mean these are something he hides and doesn't know how to express?

This couple used to seperate once and before they reconciled they got 9 of cups as well. That's why I beleive that this reading is quite positive.

Thank you

Sandalwood

Hi Vittaya,

I think you've done so many readings on the same topic, that you should just look at the first one. If that was the one with judgement in it, I think it stated quite clear that the other, not approachable party should be the one to seek contact before anything else may happen (if at all)
If there was a reading before that, then look up those cards cause this is not much use, except that she (or you?) keep waiting for him while in real life it's clearly not happening.

Generally it's best to just ask the question once, and interpret the first set of cards. That's where it's answered already. However tempting to keep pulling cards, it's not going to change the current outcome.
For this, with the 3 of pentacles RX, it's nog a good omen, because there's no long term cooperation present in the cards when it's RX. So basically see that he's happy (9 cups) as truth and respect the decision (ace) that it's not going anywhere (3 pents).

Sulis

Cards: 9 of cups, ace of swords, 3 of pentacles Rx

He wants her to be emotionally fulfilled and happy alone (9 of Cups)...
He wants her to look for something or someone new (Ace) and stop focusing (Ace of Swords) on something that didn't work (3 Pentacles rx).

Add the cards up and the number you get is XIII Death - it's over.

Kelc

Cards: 9 of cups, ace of swords, 3 of pentacles Rx. Clarified by page of wands.

I read this for a separated couple. I see these cards quite positive. 9 of cups means to me her wishes may come true. He might want her to make a move by contacting him, this card for me telling about communication. Page of wands as a clarified card also says the same thing. He must be waiting for news from her. But what I'm not sure in this reading is 3 of pentacles reversed. Could it mean these are something he hides and doesn't know how to express?

This couple used to seperate once and before they reconciled they got 9 of cups as well. That's why I beleive that this reading is quite positive.

Thank you

He wants her to be content with herself (9 of cups), to make a desicion once and for all to let go of things after a long battle (ace of swords), there's no sign of working things out even as friends for now because she is too emotionally involved (3 of pentsRx).... He wants her to find someone else who can light that spark again for her (page of wands)

It seems like he wants the best for her, he thinks a lot of her (as a friend) but he has to be cruel to be kind and not show much emotion because she will take it the wrong way, she needs to move away from this and start thinking about herself.... I'm sure intime they could be friends as he seems to think a lot of her.. But first she has to accept they can no longer be romantically involved anymore.... Untill she has healed nothing will change

Vittaya

Thank you so much for your enlightening comments. and Sandalwood, Yes I did ask too much about this couple. And yes you're right, I should have asked tarot just once and kept those answers. Thank you for reminding me that. :)