WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS DECK?

crystals

I had a dream a week ago and in my dream a reader did a spread for me with a deck which I have not seen before, well not in this life anyway. One of the cards that I remember the most had a skeleton on it which I assume is the death card. The name of the card was called SKELETON or possibly THE SKELETON. A friend told me that he saw an image in a book of a Mediaeval Tarot deck once with such a card but could not remember the name of the deck. Can anyone help me out please? I think I have had a past life dream and want to buy this deck.

Thanks

deso

Hi!
I think that this skeleton card might be found in the BOTA deck. The Death card has a skeleton holding a scythe in his hands - sunrising in the background. Sound familiar? One more thing - the skeleton's face is smiling. Hope this helps!

Major Tom

Quote:deso (09 Sep, 2001 11:44):
Hi!
I think that this skeleton card might be found in the BOTA deck. The Death card has a skeleton holding a scythe in his hands - sunrising in the background. Sound familiar? One more thing - the skeleton's face is smiling. Hope this helps!

One of my favorite cards actually }> That is the BOTA Death card you describe. I've got it :) Don't forget the recently severed heads, hands, and feet that liter the ground around and behind the skeleton.

crystals

Thank you for that. I will buy the deck!!!

EveAnna

Hi crystals,

The 1JJ swiss is an older traditional deck, and La Mort (Death) is also a skeleton holding a scythe. This deck is in french, also french mediaeval style but the Minor cards have no scenes. Hope this is of help to you :)