whats her problem

PaulaB

I was wondering if anyone have a spread to find out why someone has a problem with me.

My female boss at work just doesnt like me, i know this happens but i just wanna know why she doesnt like me.

She singles me out and cristises everything i do. Was just welcome a bit of an insight.

Thanks
Paula x

Moonbow

Hi Paula

This is the type of question that many people here would not read about, or at least not in the way you have stated it here. For some, it's considered to be an invasion of privacy to read 'about' another person. Having said that, you could still read about the situation, and about your own part in it.

Have a look through the spreads and see if you can find one which will give you insight into how you can improve the relationship, rather than 'what her problem is'.

I hope this helps for now,
Moonbow*

PaulaB

yes that does help.
I will come at it from a different angle.

Thank you

VZed

Maybe it would have been better to turn it around somewhat.

For example:

Is it anything that I am doing to cause this.
Is there anything that I can do to change/improve the situation.

Remember what you are feeling is very subjective. Your boss may not even realise that she is treating you this way.

Lover light and peace
Vernon

MoonGypzzy

Hope this helps:)

PaulaB said:
I was wondering if anyone have a spread to find out why someone has a problem with me.

My female boss at work just doesnt like me, i know this happens but i just wanna know why she doesnt like me.

She singles me out and cristises everything i do. Was just welcome a bit of an insight.

Thanks
Paula x

Hi Paula,

Here is a really good spread that I have found works for all types of relationships. This was posted by EminemsAngelBaby. Here is the link......

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23670

The first questions in this spread actually will tell you how present yourself to her. I feel this will give you an idea of what's going on between the both of you. The whole spread in itself really does show how two people are interacting with each other.

Hope this helps:)

MoonGxoxoxox