Wheel of Fortune and Death... ughh

seaglass

I did a CC reading and got Wheel of Fortune for what wasn't conscious to me but was rising and Death as the near future.

(Mandala Astrological deck, upright)

I don't know if I should mention that the outcome card was Moon.

This just sounds so ominous to me :O(

I was asking about my life in general. Had a blowout with my longtime partner about marriage. I'm traveling a lot between two cities for work, trying to transition permanently to one of the cities. A parent is undergoing treatment for a serious disease, but it seems to be going well.

There's just so much going on, it's so stressful, and Wheel and Death together seem so ominous. Like something is suddenly going to happen out of nowhere and a chapter of my life will be gone forever. Ugh. Moon as outcome isn't very promising either.

ArchAngelMeshi

It could just mean the end of a cycle in your life lol, and from the way your are panicking, the calm one XD

Sorry I'm just playin, but the Wheel of Fortune generally means things will go up and down and Death means the end of something, be it a habit, or routine.

I wouldn't worry too much. the Moon can mean having vivid dreams too, so that's not horrible lol

Pandora180

Well, let's just look on the bright side and say at least you didn't get the Tower thrown in there somewhere too :p

With the WoF and Death in there, my first gut instinct would be that something will happen that will change things as they are now and it will be totally out of your control. However, it's not like the destructive and sudden power of the Tower. This really doesn't even have to mean an end to something good - as noted above. But yes, if I were you, I'd sense something about to change from these cards together.

As for the Moon, it could mean that this new something that'll come about will cause confusion. And yes, make sure you're paying attention to your dreams during this time!

willowfox

Both cards are simply about changes, some you notice but some you don't, like aging slowly.