Wheel of Fortune and King of Cups in the Yes/No advice oracle

VSN

So I basically did the Yes/No advice oracle spread posted by Mary Greer on her blog - http://marygreer.wordpress.com/2008/06/02/yes-no-advice-oracle/ - and that I found very interesting. I used the classic RW tarot deck.

My question was: "Does he have feelings for her of an amorous nature?"
The Wheel of Fortune and King of Cups cards landed in the DELAY position (bottom left) in this exact order. I see this position as a "probably yes, but there is something blocking the way to a full-blown YES; at the same time, it is not a definite NO" (then again, these are just my 2 cents, I will be reviving an old post in the "Tarot Spreads" section related to the meanings of the positions).

When trying to find out what might be *delaying* the feelings I looked closely at the relationship between the two cards and I noticed that Anubis' body from the WoF card is pointing towards the KoC and I knew that Anubis was the soul guide from death to the spirit world, from decay to life, from NO to YES... So I took the King of Cups as representing the man in question (who also happens to be a water sign) who has to become more... emotionally mature/responsible? More assured of his feelings for her? What are your opinions on this?

I also read somewhere that in questions regarding love and relationships the KoC means a neutral position in regards to a man's feelings for a woman (but not vice versa). Do you know this to be true from your experiences?

prudence

Hi VSN,

Welcome to the forum! :)

Did you want to only discuss a few of the cards from this reading? It looks to me like there are more cards in this spread than what you've posted. Your Readings is meant for posting entire readings and getting help with the interpretation.

In Using Tarot Cards, you can post partial readings and get help on selected cards, but not on the entire reading. So, if you only want to discuss some of the cards from this reading, I can move your thread over to Using Tarot Cards.

If you'd like to keep the thread here, then you will need to post all of the cards, your interpretations for all of them as well as all of the positional meanings from the spread. Please let me (or Alta or Sulis) know what you'd like to do from here.

Here's a link to the posting rules for Your Readings
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=177443 please read them so that you understand what all needs to be done.

Thank you, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. :)

Others, please wait until VSN has had a chance to clarify what s/he would like to do with this thread.

Thank you,

prudence
co-moderator Your Readings

VSN

I only want to know the meanings of these two cards in this particular position.
Sorry about posting it wrong!:)