Wheel of fortune as an outcome for a job?

kmagdalena09

The reading was for me, and since I've been feeling "stuck" in my professional life for a long time now & looking for the perfect position to open me up to learning, opportunities and contacts, I had a really good feeling about this one, as it sounded like exactly what I was looking for. The rest of the cards seemed very positive as well.

Would anyone read it differently? Thanks :)

CuriousWalker

I think it means that you have a very good chance of getting a new job - especially if the other cards around it are positive to you. Maybe it would be better if you posted the whole spread but it sounds like a good outcome to me.

QueenofCups(rx)

The Wheel of Fortune is not about what you want its about what Fate or destiny will give you. Depending on the surrounding cards and of course if the card itself is upright or reversed can better tell you how and why the cosmic bodies are influencing your fate in getting a job. We cannot control the wheel

tarotbear

Just a word of warning, especially since we don't know the exact question:

An Upright Wheel is always taken as a positive (reversed as negative, and on it's side as the second card of a CC is up for grabs) and in this instance I would say it could be interpreted as 'positively' you may change your position. It DOES NOT, however, guarantee that the new position will be a piece of cake, a perfect fit, what-have-you, but that comes from the rest of the cards in the reading.

I'll pm you something so as not to take up space here. :D

earthmama

I would read it very positively as well. The Wheel to me is about good luck, good new changes and a happy fateful twist ahead! I love the Wheel when it pops up in readings...things are going to be swinging your way again!