Wheel of Fortune as...reading and research?

afrosaxon

Hi all,

I was doing some internet research on personality and soul cards (specifically, my double high-priestess combination) and came across a mention on the Tarot School website, which took me to the home page. On the home page, there is instruction to scroll down and determine which class format type is best for you, based on the tarot card beside it.

For the Wheel of Fortune, there was this description:

I'm a voracious reader. If information about tarot can be found on a printed page or computer screen then I'm a happy camper. I often enjoy taking classes or going to events but I learn best by reading.

I was :bugeyed: because this description suits me to a T! (ana luisa, you even picked up on the Wheel of Fortune being a major player in my life, when you did my Tuneomancy reading last month).

But I'm curious: can anyone figure out hwo such a description was gleaned from the Wheel of Fortune? Especially when it usually indicates luck, fate, happiness, etc.?

I hope I'm making sense. Thx!

T.

scorpio-eagle43

hi Afrosaxon,

I'l have a bash at this, bear in mind it could be complete nonsense,

I presume because the card before the wheel of fortune was the hermit, maybe thats how come they think you have spent time reading, and learning, and your a better reader because of it.
Maybe because your now at the wheel of fortune, your moving more, as in going to events and getting out more, and that knowledge is moving forward.

Maybe by the time you get to justice, it would be more accurate, and you'd feel more confident, but its not there yet

blessings
xx

starrystarrynight

Maybe whoever came up with that was looking at the Rider Waite Wheel of Fortune. The four figures in the four corners are all reading books. Also, it is the only card in that deck (except, I think, for the High Priestess--interesting--and Ace of Cups) that displays prominent letters on it.

afrosaxon

starrystarrynight said:
Maybe whoever came up with that was looking at the Rider Waite Wheel of Fortune. The four figures in the four corners are all reading books. Also, it is the only card in that deck (except, I think, for the High Priestess--interesting--and Ace of Cups) that displays prominent letters on it.

Good call!

Yes, it was the Rider Wheel of Fortune. I don't have that deck, but looking at the card on the site...yep, four books!

:thumbsup:

afrosaxon

scorpio-eagle43 said:
hi Afrosaxon,

I'l have a bash at this, bear in mind it could be complete nonsense,

I presume because the card before the wheel of fortune was the hermit, maybe thats how come they think you have spent time reading, and learning, and your a better reader because of it.
Maybe because your now at the wheel of fortune, your moving more, as in going to events and getting out more, and that knowledge is moving forward.

Maybe by the time you get to justice, it would be more accurate, and you'd feel more confident, but its not there yet

blessings
xx

This makes sense, scorpio-eagle. Thank you!

T.

xhollysue

Turning wheel = turning pages.

LOL just kidding :D