Wheel Of Fortune & Death

Lorraine1100

Well, you all must know by now that the Wheel of Fortune has been stalkng me since last December so I guess it's time and now the game is up.

For a long time now I have had a combination of cards with the Wheel, but around February this year it was Death and then Wheel of Fortune.

Today - big shift and not just big, this is huge. I shuffled the cards several times seeking some kind of answer about finances and the end game was all the time:-

Wheel of Fortune
Death

This came up four times in an eight card spread and whatever followed it was good!!

So, now I am wondering what does this mean? I don't have a good track record with Death as you all know when the last time it hit, it knocked me for six and although things are better for it, it caused me allot of turmoil at the time.

So, would I be right in kind of thinking that the Wheel of Fortune has been spinning for so long in relation to indicating a better turn for my finances and house move that the Death card is saying the Wheel is being brought to a stop and now is the time to finally act. That financially things are going to take a turn for the better?

Or am I being too ruddy hopeful - again ;-/

werewolfmoon

The Wheel is turning bringing with it endings and more hopefully, new beginnings. You just ahve to remember that what goes up, must come down and vice versa.

My birth cards are the Wheel of Fortune and the Magician and boy do they hound me ;-)

QueenPen

I think of big change causing karmic events to start happening. It sounds like you will maybe win the lotto. U said good cards followed, right?

Lorraine1100

They were good cards QueenPen, yes. Although, I will say I have had good cards following when I had Death back in the Spring of this year. Then when Death hit it was a difficult period to say the least; it still is in certain respects.

The Wheel has been spinning for such a long time now - 10 months in fact! Not surprising really that the Wheel is number 10! So, my feeling is that it has to stop spinning sometime. My take on it would be Death to bring the wheel to a final close and yes, it has been an emotional year for me in allot of ways and financially back breaking at every point.

My only hope, really I do pray on this, that Death after the wheel is not drastically bad, it would be like kicking me over and again while I am down. If that is it though, then I have to take it, I cannot do much about it; but I really hope for something positive out of it.

The cards throughout this year have been good thoughout and I mean really good, just nothing has come to fruition much on it. However, if I have been at the mercy of fate (wheel of fortune) then maybe looking back over all those really good spreads, I have been kind of 'held back' because the wheel has not stopped spinning to bring me to those good points. Am I right - I don't know, but thats kind of where my thinking is going!!

I can't reap the good bits until fate says so, and if that is the case my logic is sort of going towards Death stopping the wheel and bringing it to a close.

Werewolfmoon - it's been down for a long time and the legal battle has taken so much out of me - physicaly, mentally, emotionally and without any shadow of a doubt financially. Then the massive fallout and split with my ex partner and of course their affair. I kind of think I deserve a lucky break. It's just Death, that Death card........

Lorraine1100

I found this on another thread regarding Wheel of Fortune and Death by Brightcrazystar:-

My instinct would be to look for elements of venus in the cards. Both The paths attributed to Scorpio (Death) and Jupiter (Wheel of Fortune) connect in the sphere of Venus, Netzach. This word means Victory, so I would look for the 6 of wands, any 7 (sacred to Venus) or cards with a connection to venus.