Wheel of Fortune Lost

js0365

I am not looking to trade or find a new WoF card... I was just wondering... does it mean something that I lost this specific card? I have never misplaced my cards. I can't find it anywhere.

Can I still read without it? And does it mean anything specific in regards to my life?

Sulis

Hi js0365,

I don't think there is any significance in losing a particular card but I'm sure that there are people here who will think there is - if you think there is then there probably is :).

There is a thread at the top of Talking Tarot where you can see if anyone has a spare Wheel of Fortune card for you.. You need to post which deck it's from there.
Here's a link: Lost and Found Cards singles bar (click).

rwcarter

I'd also suggest counting your cards both face up and face down and looking inside the box (multiple times) to make sure the card isn't hiding from you or stuck behind another card in the deck.

Barleywine

I'd also suggest . . . looking inside the box (multiple times) to make sure the card isn't hiding from you . . .

Good advice! Happens to me all the time. But sometimes the ones I want to stay there, won't. Like those two extra Magus cards in the 1983 Thoth or that "advertising" card. Then they pop up in the reading and I go "Oh, sh...!"