When will I get a Job?

QueenOfWands206

I recently graduate from college, and I am looking for a job. When I talked to a psychic afterwards in April, she said " You will be getting a job in a month from now. It will be a creative position" which would make sense since I have been getting a lot of interviews since I graduated. Also When I use my Cards to ask, I see a lot of ACES come up!

Yesterday I had my Tarot read by my regular tarot Reader. Actually we used Stones instead of Tarot Cards. She said that I will get a job in November. Obviously this is different than thy psychic Said. It also makes me worried, because I would go destitute if it took me another 6 months to get a job!

HudsonGray

Your situation totally depends on how you apply and interview for positions, it's not going to come magically by waiting, so keep pushing. Your circumstances change with everything you do - that initial reading was right at that point in time, things have since changed. Nothing is written in stone.

nisaba

in April, she said " You will be getting a job in a month from now.
Yesterday I had my Tarot read by my regular tarot Reader. Actually we used Stones instead of Tarot Cards. She said that I will get a job in November. Obviously this is different than thy psychic Said. It also makes me worried, because I would go destitute if it took me another 6 months to get a job!

Tarot images printed on stones. :bugeyed: There's a first for everything!

What you're not considering is YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY.

In April when you had that reading, that would have been conditional on your putting your jobsearch skills into fast motion and actually doing the work to make a job happen. If the reading lulled you into a false sense of security and you went easy on the search for a job, no wonder it didn't happen. Now that you've missed that potential job, there's another one in November. BUT IT IS CONTITIONAL ON YOUR DOING THE NECESSARY JOB-HUNTING! And as hard as you can.