Where to go for holidays?

zayats

Hello, all! I am zayats. I'm new here, as you have probably noticed :) Hoping there's room for me in AT forum ;)

Having saved some money during the academic year I decided to go for holidays this summer (finally). However, I am not sure where to go. I have 3 options to choose from. Some days ago I decided to do the reading concerning each of the three destinations. As I am a beginner, I used 3 cards spread. The question I asked each time was: Should I go to place X this summer?

Here are the results (I use Rider-Waite; I don't use reversed cards):

1. Destination A
Magician - Empress - Emperor

2. Destination B
Devil - Magician - Hierophant

3. Destination C
Judgement - Sun - Devil

Seeing the cards, I quickly abandonded the third idea (later, after I reflected upon the cards, I decided to take it into consideration again) and began wondering which of the two remaining options is the better one.

Here are my suggestions (probably you will laugh as I they will sound anything but professional):

1. Destination A
This can be really cool and safe holidays provided that I find a nice and enthusiastic travelling companion, preferably male:)) I will spend my time in an active way, will feel relaxed and enjoy being in that place with that person (or maybe people?). Emperor may suggest that the whole thing may be a bit boring but stable:) The overall impression I get is very positive.

2. Destination B
Things are not so clear anymore but this might mean it can be more exciting. I might experience something new and undesirable (Devil) but it is part of life and, in the end, I will benefit from that, it will enable me to learn more about life and maybe about men, in particular. I might meet a wise person during the trip who will teach me something useful.

3. Destination C
Before I decide on that one, I have to analyse pros and cons very carefully (it is the longest journey of the three). All will be positive and I will be having a good time until I suddenly realize I am entrapped, "enslaved", maybe dependent on somebody else (maybe I will run out of money and will have problems going back home or something like this).

Well, as you could just see it was by no means professional:) I would like to have your opinion about my interpretation. I will be grateful for your suggestions, even if they prove me completely wrong. :)

ahimsa666

zayats said:
Hello, all! I am zayats. I'm new here, as you have probably noticed :) Hoping there's room for me in AT forum ;)

Having saved some money during the academic year I decided to go for holidays this summer (finally). However, I am not sure where to go. I have 3 options to choose from. Some days ago I decided to do the reading concerning each of the three destinations. As I am a beginner, I used 3 cards spread. The question I asked each time was: Should I go to place X this summer?

Here are the results (I use Rider-Waite; I don't use reversed cards):

1. Destination A
Magician - Empress - Emperor

2. Destination B
Devil - Magician - Hierophant

3. Destination C
Judgement - Sun - Devil

Seeing the cards, I quickly abandonded the third idea (later, after I reflected upon the cards, I decided to take it into consideration again) and began wondering which of the two remaining options is the better one.

Here are my suggestions (probably you will laugh as I they will sound anything but professional):

1. Destination A
This can be really cool and safe holidays provided that I find a nice and enthusiastic travelling companion, preferably male:)) I will spend my time in an active way, will feel relaxed and enjoy being in that place with that person (or maybe people?). Emperor may suggest that the whole thing may be a bit boring but stable:) The overall impression I get is very positive.

2. Destination B
Things are not so clear anymore but this might mean it can be more exciting. I might experience something new and undesirable (Devil) but it is part of life and, in the end, I will benefit from that, it will enable me to learn more about life and maybe about men, in particular. I might meet a wise person during the trip who will teach me something useful.

3. Destination C
Before I decide on that one, I have to analyse pros and cons very carefully (it is the longest journey of the three). All will be positive and I will be having a good time until I suddenly realize I am entrapped, "enslaved", maybe dependent on somebody else (maybe I will run out of money and will have problems going back home or something like this).

Well, as you could just see it was by no means professional:) I would like to have your opinion about my interpretation. I will be grateful for your suggestions, even if they prove me completely wrong. :)

Witaj :D

I would opt for number 1.Did you use Majors only or were you lucky enough to choose Majors by chance?If you used Majors only-I suggest you do the spreads again,taking Minors into consideration,too.But if you chose all those Majors by random-wherever you will go-it is going to be a memorable trip :D And,yes,the devil in number 3 warns you against over indulgence-could be about being too extravagant.Sun is dampened a bit by a watery devil.And the Devil here is strengthend here by the airy Justice.This is really something you need to examine carefully :)

Narazie :angel:

Love,Kamila

zayats

Hej, Kamila! :D

Thanks for your opinion:)

I used Major Arkana only. Well, I would gladly do the spreads again using the Minors as well but I can't do it now for a very simple and quite stupid reason - I didn't take the cards with me to Krakow (from my home town, where I had gone for the weekend). I will have to do without it somehow and will probably choose the first option (as you said that's what you'd do and this was what I thought in the beginning) as I should start planning the trip soon.

Well, I can't get over that now... :) it was soooo obvious - do the spread using all the cards... Gosh, why didn't I think of that in the very beginning?! What a shame! Anyway, now there isn't much I can do. Thanks for the idea, anyway:)

Btw, it's nice to have some "ziomal" in the forum, especially when you're new.
Ah, and the same age...

Take care! :)

zayats

ahimsa666

hehe Yo,ziomalko :D

Post your experiece fromt he trip on this thread so we can see whether the cards were right.

It's easier to use Majors(at least for some people).But it's better to know which things are more important-and for that you need both majors and Minors :)

Why don't you introduce yourself in the New Members Forum? :)

Wish you luck on your trip! :thumbsup:

Love,Kamila