Which Cards- Signing of Documents.

Vadella

Which cards could signify this? The ones I think of are Page of Swords, Page of Wands, Ace of Swords, Ace of Pentacles and the 3 of Pentacles. I'm sure it all depends on what other cards are surrounding it... but currently I am trying to figure something out. I'm also not thinking of Majors... but you can add them to.

Vad

Sulis

It depends which deck you're using but if it's RWS based then the guy on the 8 of Pentacles looks like he could be signing documents.

Thirteen

Justice: in what I've read and experienced, the Justice card is the one for this, almost always. Though, of course, you could get a few others depending on what *type* of document it is. A marriage license, for example, might get you the Hierophant or 4/Wands, while a deed to some land might involve 10/Pents.

But generally speaking, if we're talking legal documents, then I'd expect to see the Justice card.

zach bender

not disagreeing, but I would say that while (11) justice would describe the transaction, one or another swords card would focus in on the documents themselves. for example, lately I have been getting seven swords in conjunction with (11) judgment, referring to certain documents I need to put together to get a strategic advantage in a legal proceeding.

zb

Joermit

I've always looked at the 3 of pentacles as a card that could indicate documents, contract, or blueprint... not my main meaning for the card, but in conjunction with some, like justice, four of wands, or the king of wands or pentacles I have definitely found this to be the case... just some thoughts on my personal experiences... thanks...

Joey

WalesWoman

Oh cool, I looked at this earlier and thought of 7 Swords & 3 Pentacles for signing documents, with Justice then they would be legal ones of some sort... , but thought maybe I was in left field... thanks Zach & Joermit for adding your thoughts to confirm my own eureka moment.

Seven Swords is often legal matters, using your head, discernment, expression of thought, deliberation, negotiations to arrive at some successful resolution and the first card that popped into my mine was the old man with a feathered quill laboring over a parchment in Druidcraft's 7 Swords.

I also thought of 3 Pentacles too, because it's usually is making a mark of some kind with witnesses to document it.

8 Pentacles would be something more repetitious, like signing autographs or maybe writing checks to pay bills, sending out Christmas cards, etc.

YDM42

I keep getting double (2)Nines and it says it relates to documents/ usually relating to business matters.

I get that explination from " The Illustrated Book of Tarot" by Jane Lyle.

Hope its helpful to you.

Thirteen

Vadella said:
I've asked if I would be signing a document of some sort--- Page of Swords flew out. I've gotten the other cards I have mentioned too... PLUS... Justice clarified by the 9 pentacles.
Sounds like you'll be signing legal documents having to do with property or inheritance or maybe a monetary gift of some sort.

Vadella

Thirteen- This is what I was thinking. lol You're evil throwing that in there. haha