Which moon???

Keigh

Hey - I'm not sure if this is an appropriate question, but I've tried to create my natal chart and have received two separate moon signs based upon two different source books. I'm not sure which one is right...I'm a Taurus with a Taurus rising. My moon, I think, is Cancer...can anyone point me to a good book that is reliable for moon signs? I'm very new at this and cannot figure out the complex calculations - so need a simple and straight-forward chart that I can work from.

I'd post my birth data, but I don't want to ask for freebies...

Blessings,

Keigh

paradoxx

Location and time zone. I recommend going to www.astro.com and generate a quick chart with your specific location information, the moon at 7 p.m. EST is differnt than 7 p.m. PST if the moon is on teh cusp between signs.

Keigh

Daylight savings time???

Paradoxx,

I have a question, my birth date is May 1965 in Kansas (I have the exact location and time). Do you know when they started Daylight Savings Time? Does that affect my natal chart?

star-lover

astro.com is very good

another easy way to find out is
jonathancainer.com
on the left hand side menu click on "what's my sign" and it will generate all your planetary placements

x

Keigh

Yeah! I've figured out my moon sign.

Thanks! I am a cancer moon. Now I just need to learn how all of this works together. Not a small task, but an interesting one.

I appreciate your help!!!

Blessings,

Keigh