who's energy do the cards REALLY read?

olivia1

In particular if the querant requests a reading regarding how someone feels. I've been wondering this question a lot lately becasue I have been wanting to get back in touch with a former lover. However, it seems that every question that I ask ( regarding how this person feels about me andwith reconnecting) seems to tell me how I feel rather than how he feels. It doesn't matter who is doing the reading, it seems like the cards are picking up how I feel. Or is it possible that we feel EXACTLY the same way?? I know we hurt each other and we were both at fault but I find it hard to believe that we both feel EXACTLY the same about EVERYTHING relating to each other and with speaking/ getting back together.
I hope this question makes sense...

nisaba

The cards read for the person being read for. Any "information" about another person is really how theuy may or may not affect hte person being read for.

Why don't you just email or ring up this person and *ask*?

franniee

olivia1 said:
In particular if the querant requests a reading regarding how someone feels. I've been wondering this question a lot lately becasue I have been wanting to get back in touch with a former lover. However, it seems that every question that I ask ( regarding how this person feels about me andwith reconnecting) seems to tell me how I feel rather than how he feels. It doesn't matter who is doing the reading, it seems like the cards are picking up how I feel. Or is it possible that we feel EXACTLY the same way?? I know we hurt each other and we were both at fault but I find it hard to believe that we both feel EXACTLY the same about EVERYTHING relating to each other and with speaking/ getting back together.
I hope this question makes sense...

If you are asking about how another feels you will get that reading but the cards are not black and white just like our minds are not....there are many layers to everything.... So I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't speaking of your feelings as well.

When I read a group of people I am reading for each individual and their questions and issues but I have found time and time again that sometimes I am being sent messages. Cards will repeat and they are clearly for me....not that they aren't for the sitter too but I can see I am being sent a message as well.

Also remember that just because you ask the question doesn't mean you are going to get the answer to that question - you will get the answer that you need the most.... so maybe you need to deal with your feelings.

SunChariot

The cards answer the question asked of them. If you ask about someone else then the answer will be about them. Of course it is possible that they feel exactly the same way you do. If it's someone you've known and shared experiences with, then it is very possible.

Babs

Psy

Who's the reader? Who's doing the reading? Who's using their intellect and their emotions to derive meaning from a set of cardboard inked cards?

You.

I do think you're reading your own emotions.
This is why i don't read for others :p.

----

That's MY opinion, from the basis "you can't read anything other than what you get from your brain". If you believe this is not true, and you believe some other forces are involved in tarot, then my answer may not apply.
Keep ion mind this disclaimer, you all xP!

John

214red

it depends on how you read the cards and what you believe in, if your reading psychically then you can tell whose energy your reading, you can feel the energy and whats yours and whats not

olivia1

Psy said:
Who's the reader? Who's doing the reading? Who's using their intellect and their emotions to derive meaning from a set of cardboard inked cards?

John

different people are the readers. sometimes I'm the reader. sometimes, the readers are people on here or friends of mine (who also read). But it never fails, the readings always describe how I feel.

olivia1

nisaba said:
Why don't you just email or ring up this person and *ask*?

Im trying to avoid that (we had a rocky past) but it looks like I just might have to do that...