Wire wrapped pendant

Azarial

Does anyone know where I can get a tumbled rose quartz wire wrapped into a pendant? The stone means a lot to me, and I would like to be able to wear it as a pendant but I dont know where I would go to have this done.

-Pamela

Lillie

Can't you just get one of the wire spirals and pop it in yourself?

You can get them from loads of places, jewellery making places, or tumblestone places.

I used to have some, but I think they all got used for stuff.

Or do you mean something different from the ordinary spiral thingys?

There was a thread a while ago, about making dream catchers. And I think a link was given there for getting them, cos they can be used to put the stone in the centre of the web.

Azarial

Well I was thinking about that, but I was worried that maybe the stone would be too big to fit in it.

-Pamela

sharpchick

The wire itself is readily available in craft stores. With as many yards as come on a spool, you'd have plenty for practicing making a little cage for your stone, at a fraction of the price of ready-made, and it would be infused with your energy.

GeorgiePorgie

I remember reading Similia's thread about doing this. He was going to drill but ended up wrapping the garnet in wire, and it turned out pretty good. :thumbsup:

Azarial

Well, I feel like taking a chance and just trying out one of the spiral cages. I don't want to make it myself because I'm scared to think about how it will turn out.

-Pamela

chrisam-crystals

azarial, pm me your address and i will send you a couple of the spiral cages in the post next week. ;)

jue xx