WITCHES TAROT - 7 pentacles

Jamwalls

A young lady is looking at a collection of miniature statues of torsos and figurines. She is holding up one statue of a (male?) figure resting his head on his fist in a manner of contemplation.

LWB = Achievement of physical goal, harvest.

This is another card I have a hard time warming and getting used to. While the statues are certainly in physical shape, it seems to me to be a strange interpretation regardless.
There is one thing I like though, the one figure is swinging a hefty axe, and the figure next to him has been decapitated and arms and legs removed, I’ve always smirked at the fact that the statue is in fact a serial killer!

tarotlova

It's a funny card isn't it? I think these different figures represent part of herself that she has sacrificed in her learning process of life, as this card usually means a waiting type of period before the money comes in so to speak, she is contemplating her next move in this game of chess called life, so that she can get to the 8 where she finely tunes her craft to get to the 9 of Pentacles where she can enjoy her wealth and then pass it on to her children in the 10 when it is time.

Jamwalls

And as Gargoyle_guarded says in the 3 of pentacles, as her eyes are closed it may suggest dreaming of a better place / event, which would tie in with wanting to move towards the 8, 9 and finally 10 of pentacles