Witches Tarot?

Jamwalls

Would anyone be interested in discussing cards from Reed and Cannon's Witches Tarot?
I will admit it isn't my favourite deck as I find some of the cards a little inconsistent and erratic, but others are captivating as well. Besides it would be nice to focus on one particular deck from the start with other people.

Please reply if interested and we can take it from there

James

gargoyle_guarded

The Witches Tarot by Ellen Cannon Reed

Hi James.

Yes, finally! I am very interested in discussing The Witches Tarot with you.

VisionQuest

Hello,

I just bought The Witches Tarot yesterday...on an impulse to "have a new deck right now!" lol ... This tarot thing has become quite an obsession.
I don't particularly like the deck, and I find the meanings in the LWB to be lacking.
However, as James said there are some captivating cards in the deck. Also maybe by joining a study group I'll grow more comfortable with using the deck. :)

tarotlova

I just got this deck a couple of weeks ago, I traded a deck I no longer use for it and I would like to join in too, it kinda looks like a Rider deck but doesn't at the same time, so I'm not sure if I should apply the same meanings to it or go for a completely different meaning altogether.

Jamwalls

Witches tarot group starting

With the 8 of pentacles, followed by the 2 of pentacles. I hope you all join in with any discussions

James

gargoyle_guarded

How do you feel about the Aces in The Witches Tarot? On each card there is a dotted figure that I used to represent Spirit appearing in the questioner's life.