Witchy Tarot - 7 of Broomsticks

xhollysue

This card is super cool.

Two witches sit on the top of over-sized mushrooms. One of them is braiding a bunch of cords, while the other unbraids the loose ends.

Have you ever done this - tried to braid something really long? It sucks, because as you braid one end, the other end naturally starts braiding itself unless you pull each strand out of the braid as you go, over and over. It takes a lot of effort. So the most effective way to braid something really long, is for one person to braid, and then have another person unbraid the end that "accidentally" gets braided along the way.

So what's interesting about this card is that it shows how sometimes the way to creation is through a simultaneous destruction. It's a fabulous card for seeing what true teamwork looks like, and as the suit for air, broomsticks, it demonstrates how clear thinking may sometimes be counter-logical.

Maybe that's why the mushrooms are there too? Mushrooms are known to be able to induce higher states of consciousness (uh, well you can call it that I guess). Here's a link: http://www.herb.com/shroom.html. So they're thinking more clearly than ever, and keeping the job easy.

The LWB has a simple keyword for the card: cooperation.

ofbainbridge

This card perhaps reflect a need to reflect on the choices that they have made from the perspectives that they each had...

Blessings

Grizabella

Wow, that's brilliant, xhollysue! I'd never have thought of that in a million years.

I just love this deck but I can't make heads or tails out of most of it. I'm gonna have to follow along after you and take notes! LOL