Working with the Chakras Spread

SunChariot

Hi,

Working on this, this morning... Thought I would share. The shape is supposed to be a circle, but it was hard to make a well shaped circle on the computer. LOL Some of the questions are personalized to my ideas and needs, but if you ever use it just change whatever doesn't work for you. Got the idea from my Chakra Clearing book by Doreen Virtue.

Working with the Chakras Spread

*******************15*16

*****************13******14

***************11**********12

*************9***************10

********** ***7****************8

*****************5*********6

******************3*******4

********************1**2

Root Chakra

Position 1: What is preventing me from relaxing fully in the knowledge that I am completely safe?

Position 2: How can I best embrace the knowledge that I am perfectly safe and protected at every moment of my life?

Sacral Chakra

Position 3: How can I learn to accept and forgive myself fully when my appetites and desires lead me in a direction that is not in my best interest?

Position 4: What steps can I take to best align my appetites and desires with the needs of my higher self?

Solar Plexis Chakra

Position 5: How can I best let go of any fears that lead to a need to be controlling in me?

Position 6: How can I best learn to see, understand and embrace my personal power that comes from my connection to (oneness with) G-d?

Heart Chakra

Position 7: What can you tell me now that will erase from my heart any fears of giving love?

Position 8: What can you tell me now that will erase from my heart any fears of being loved?

Throat Chakra

Position 9 : How can I learn to erase any fears or blocks that prevent my from speaking my truth when it is in my best interest to do so?

Position 10 : What can you tell me know that will help me improve my communication skills ?

Ear Chakras

Position 11: How can I best erase any fears I might have about hearing the voice of

G-d ?

Position 12: How can I best let go of any pain caused by something I heard?

Third Eye Chakra

Position 13 : How can I let go of any fears or resistance in me to seeing the whole truth?

Position 14 : How can I let go of anything that prevents me from trusting my intuition as fully as possible ?

Crown Chakra

Position 15 : What do I need to learn that will help me to stop trying to disconnect from my higher powers when scared?

Position 16: How can I learn to embrace the spiritual guidance I receive as fully as possible?

May

Nice Spread SunChariot. It worked for me and at the time I needed it a lot.

Its brilliant =)

SunChariot

Thanks May,

So tired today, that made the perfect end to my day to hear I helped someone. Thanks for taking the time to let me know. :grin:

Babs

silverwings94

Chakra Spread

What a beautiful spread. I am going to try it out right now. Thank you for posting this. I will let you know my results.
Blessings,
Silverwings94

SunChariot

Actually I am just trying it out myself now. LOL Finally got the time to do it. I am using my Angel Blessings deck, got all the cards pulled and I have just finished the first card. I can see this is going to be DEEP already, LOL

The answer to question 1: "What is preventing me from relaxing fully in the knowledge that I am completely safe?" Is about the angel related to Hope.

Short version is because of past pains I have a lot of fear in me and that makes me scared to believe or trust as deeply as I want too. Something unconscioius is undermining my efforts to believe in the best of life and that I am completely safe... in case I become as disappointed as I have been in the past, sortof a mechanisn to avoid pain...In short I believed I was totally safe as a child and had so much hope, then wham I got crushed. Something in me is afraid to go there again. To ever have that kind of hope in case it is crushed again.

Anyway, bit of a downer of an answer, but it's helpful to me because now I know what to work on and with. LOL

I'd love you hear how yours goes...:grin:

Babs

And you're very welcome. :grin:

PS. I finally figured out that the postions are wrong in it. LOL The bottom chakras are at the top and the top ones at the bottom....I reversed it as soon as I noticed. I will change it in the first post too.

Allure

Just what I was looking for. Thanks!

Eowyn

Nice!!!

Thanks SunChariot :)

GirlInterrupted

This spread is amazing! I got a clear answer to every question and I feel like i'm a brand new person :) Thank you so much for posting this!

SunChariot

Glad to help when I can. Who knew that a spread I wrote 2 years ago would still be circulating. :grin:

Babs

DarkContraband

Beautiful spread! This is definatly going in my journal.