world and sun together

BrightEye

it's been suggested that this combination could involve a time frame of a year since the world takes a year to travel around the sun. are there any other associations between these two celestial bodies?

Thirteen

BrightEye said:
it's been suggested that this combination could involve a time frame of a year since the world takes a year to travel around the sun. are there any other associations between these two celestial bodies?
Hadn't heard that but I like it. A very interesting interpetation.

I can't think of other associations similar to this between those two cards but this does bring to mind associations between Sun and Moon (eclipses, day and night) or any combo of Sun, Moon, Star, World.

BrightEye

Thirteen said:
I can't think of other associations similar to this.
i'm looking for any suggestions, they don't have to be similar. the eclipse thing is a good point.

tink27

BrightEye said:

My first reaction to this was seeing an intense energy finding its way to manifest into physical form. Or perhaps an opportunity to create something new, magnificent and totally unique.

tink

BrightEye

tink27 said:
My first reaction to this was seeing an intense energy finding its way to manifest into physical form. Or perhaps an opportunity to create something new, magnificent and totally unique.

tink
that would be really nice. the cards were followed by the 8 of pentacles, so it would make sense. thanks.

WalesWoman

I haven't done much in the study of card combinations, so don't know if could mean a full cycle of the Sun, but it does make sense if you were asking a timing sort of question.

Interestingly enough these two cards came up today in a reading... You'd think I hadn't shuffled well, but I had... Judgement, World, Sun

So to me it would seem that the changes are happening, that one cycle is complete and a brighter energy is coming in to the fore, that what you didn't know will be very clear.

In a another sense, looking at the images, that one world, one way of life is over and with it brings a happier new beginning.

BrightEye

WalesWoman said:
I haven't done much in the study of card combinations, so don't know if could mean a full cycle of the Sun, but it does make sense if you were asking a timing sort of question.
i didn't really ask a timing question, but i suppose time comes into it somewhow. it was surely at the back of my mind
WalesWoman said:
So to me it would seem that the changes are happening, that one cycle is complete and a brighter energy is coming in to the fore, that what you didn't know will be very clear.
yes, clarity struck me as something about the sun in another reading. strange i didn't think about it here. does the sun always mean brighter, ie more positive energy? bright could just be i'll be seeing things for what they are, whether they are positive or negative.